Author Topic: Update: New P-07, Round stuck in barrel, FTE  (Read 5076 times)

Offline Dasein43

Re: Update: New P-07, Round stuck in barrel, FTE
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 12:45:53 PM »
Had terrific success with CZ customer service. called Scott who sent me Fed Ex shipping label, mailed it off, received a NEW pistol yesterday. A brand new pistol, new serial number, etc. This one works perfectly--no magazine issues, no ammo issues. This restores my confidence in the pistol. Let's face it, if you use your pistol for self-defense or even competition, you need 100% confidence that it is going to perform properly.

I took my new P-07 to the range yesterday and it performed flawlessly. I shot very tight grouping from 5 and 10 yards (total of 100 rounds). I was impressed with the accuracy--i mean the shots landed exactly where the front sight aimed.

Great pistol! worth sending back to CZ to get one that works properly.

CZ 75 P-07 Duty
CZ SP-01 Phantom
Sig Sauer 229
Springfield XD-9 Service
Browning Buck Mark URX
1960s Ruger Nickel plated .22
Savage Model 99 Lever-action .243

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 08:56:14 PM »
Good to hear it! CZ service is excellent, glad to see they got you squared away.

Offline FatCamP07

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 11:07:21 PM »
Had terrific success with CZ customer service. called Scott who sent me Fed Ex shipping label, mailed it off, received a NEW pistol yesterday. A brand new pistol, new serial number, etc. This one works perfectly--no magazine issues, no ammo issues. This restores my confidence in the pistol. Let's face it, if you use your pistol for self-defense or even competition, you need 100% confidence that it is going to perform properly.

I took my new P-07 to the range yesterday and it performed flawlessly. I shot very tight grouping from 5 and 10 yards (total of 100 rounds). I was impressed with the accuracy--i mean the shots landed exactly where the front sight aimed.

Great pistol! worth sending back to CZ to get one that works properly.

notice any bulging on the frame?

Offline Dasein43

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 11:16:31 PM »
no i haven't noticed any bulging--only shot 100 rounds so far.
CZ 75 P-07 Duty
CZ SP-01 Phantom
Sig Sauer 229
Springfield XD-9 Service
Browning Buck Mark URX
1960s Ruger Nickel plated .22
Savage Model 99 Lever-action .243