Author Topic: Trigger bar spring issue  (Read 8910 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: Trigger bar spring issue
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 01:55:28 AM »
Hope the medical thing has been resolved and you are doing better! Call 1-800-955-4486, press for parts or gunsmith, talk to Adam, Justin, or Mike, and see what they can tell you about shipping it in. If nobody is there, dial 301 for Cindy, and tell her what's going on, and she can direct you/find you someone to get that taken care of.

Offline polyophio

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 11:30:19 AM »
Armoredman, Thank you for your concern. My medical issue is on going and I will live with it for the rest of my life.

Now, I can finally say that my P-07 is on its way back to CZ-USA. I had a lot of trouble getting someone to ship it. UPS and FED-EX both refused to ship it because I did not have a FFL. After going rounds with CZ-USA and UPS I finally got it through as gun parts. I must say I was not happy paying $48.99 to send this thing back. I do hope that it will return with no further issues. I will keep you guys posted with updates as I get them.

Thanks again for all your help.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 04:22:39 PM »
UPS will ship handguns from thier central "hub" in your area - Fed law states that you do NOT need an FFL to ship to the manufacturer for repair, AND it will be shipped to your home with no need to go through an FFL when it is returned, 100% legal. Whoever from those two companies told you that is full of hooie, UNLESS you have a state law that says you cannot do that.

Offline polyophio

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 01:56:20 PM »
Well I just recieved my NEW P-07 today. Mags fall freely and the triger bar spring is where it is suposed to be (for now). I will take it out to the range this sunday and see what happens. I am still very displeased with CZ's customer service. I just hope that I never have to send it away again.

anything