Author Topic: Washington State gunowners  (Read 2569 times)

Offline kincade

• CZexy
Washington State gunowners
« on: December 25, 2009, 01:34:48 AM »
 Be aware that several police officers have been killed or wounded by gunfire recently. The Nov 29th shooting where four Lakewood police officers were murdered. Halloween night, a Seattle police officer was shot dead and his trainee wounded by a drive-by. On Monday, two Pierce County deputies were badly wounded responding to a domestic violence complaint near Eatonville. Here in Spokane a man fired several rounds at a Spokane police officer Wednesday, missing the officer but hitting his patrol car. The officer was guarding the scene of an earlier shooting. These are the only headlines I've read and heard about. This has been quoted, " A bloody two months for Washington State police."
 These incidents have made way to the public's eyes from the media spotlight, even national news with the November 29th murders. These officers and related families have my heartfelt condulences, but I fear that these wrongful crimes will only be used as tools to help drive the anti-gun politician's wedge through our supposed secure safe door of our 2nd amendment. Politicians like Gov. Christine Gregoire.
 These type of headlines are the teeth and claws of these types of wolves in which they tear up the facts and feed the gullible public scraps of the truth and paint false pictures with the blood that has been spilt. Keep your eyes and ears open, this could be a "foot in" our homes and rights. If your're not a NRA member, join. The NRA-ILA alert updates make it covenient and simple to write or email your senators.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: Washington State gunowners
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 01:42:17 AM »
Yes, Washington State is considering an "assault weapons" ban tying it into these recent tragedies. Stay alert and focused, and keep the pressure on your elected officials!

Offline kincade

• CZexy
Re: Washington State gunowners
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 03:08:30 AM »
 That's what I heard, I do not want Wa. to end up like California! Recently Seattle tried to ban concealed weapons on city property, didn't make it through, thank the NRA alerts. Downtown Seattle streets are a health hazard after dark. I was janitor for ABM and took the bus home late at night from downtown Seattle.. some real shady folks and that was 17 years ago, can't imagine what it would be like now. I also worked concessions at Seattle Center and we'd have to stay 30 min to an hour extra just to make sure the stands weren't damaged by the hoods. It got to the point where the employees would go home after the police would show up and clear everyone out.
 Fat tuesday, 2000 or 2001. Pioneer Square was packed with people all over the streets living it up. One group of instegators were jumping people with out warning. One man tried to get in between them and a woman they were physically beating, and they beat him to death. Seattle police couldn't corner these punks down even though local news station's helicopter was capturing all this on camera... live. These are the type of situations and places one needs the right and exercise the right to conceal and carry, even if it's a knife for self defense. I could go on about the peaceful protests gone awry and the riot police beating down people who were sitting down peacefully, not to mention the tear gas and rubber bullets aim directly at homeowners and their homes on Capital Hill. I'm not saying police are worse than civilians, there are good and bad cops just like the general public but what do you do if you have a bad apple beating you or a close one down with a nightstick? What do you do if you have the means to defend yourself? I would probably take the beating because I'd lose big time in the "criminal" justice system. Anyways, just rambling. Just spewing out thoughts and memories on the keyboard.
   I have the right to defend myself and my family with the tools necessary, just don't want to lose those rights and leave life into the hands who don't care or the ones who can't be there in time.

anything