Author Topic: Who wants Hogue G10 Extreme Grips for the P01?  (Read 5030 times)

Offline AllAWD

Who wants Hogue G10 Extreme Grips for the P01?
« on: April 02, 2010, 01:10:35 AM »
I'm trying to get more people to request Hogue produce their G10 extreme grips for the P01.  They would not be cheap, but they are excellent.  Very light and thin with superb grip.  I have them on my Sig.  If anyone else is interested post up so that Hogue can see the interest.

This is the full-size grip originally posted by a SIGforum member:

I posted the following on SIGforum and this is the response from the Hogue rep:
Originally posted by Ken @ Hogue Inc:
Originally posted by wrxguyusa:
Ken, what does it take to get a new model added to the Extreme Grip line-up?

DEEP POCKETS! :D

No seriously, it takes persistence, patience and for us to know it would be worth it. Well, if someone will step up and order 200 grips, that may push it up on the list.  Currently we have many models in line and allot of orders for our currentl listing of Extreme Series grips. Machine time and program time is limited right now.

At this time, I can put your request in for this model and when its time we'll do it and when we do do it, I will post the arrival right here for all to see.

Sorry, that?s the best I can do for you at this time.
CZ 40B
CZ P-01

Offline SigSense

Re: Who wants Hogue G10 Extreme Grips for the P01?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 11:23:53 AM »
Just so folks know, the average price for these grips is $100-140. I almost got a pair for my 228, but modified my OEM plastic grips instead. I have nothing but great reviews on these G10's, and the aluminum.

Offline FALaholic

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 02:27:16 AM »
Found this thread while searching for these very grips for my P01.  I called Hogue several months ago and asked them to re-consider making them.  It will take some pestering I think. 

Offline codisimo

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 02:33:04 AM »
Would a set of VZ grips not be sufficient? What advantage other than brand name would the hogue grips have that the VZ's wouldn't? Not trying to start a fight, just curious, mainly because I was about to order a set of VZ's for my P-01.

Offline AllAWD

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 02:54:32 AM »
Would a set of VZ grips not be sufficient? What advantage other than brand name would the hogue grips have that the VZ's wouldn't? Not trying to start a fight, just curious, mainly because I was about to order a set of VZ's for my P-01.

Actually, they were not out when I started this thread.  I did just get the VZ grips and really love them.  I think the finish is better than the Hogue G10 on my sig and cheaper.

CZ 40B
CZ P-01

Offline DABCZp07

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 02:28:46 PM »
Remember the saying dont fix it if it aint broke... well mine aint broke.. no fix needed