Author Topic: CZ75BD Coming in tommorow  (Read 1847 times)

CETME

CZ75BD Coming in tommorow
« on: December 18, 2002, 06:05:20 PM »
I was planning on getting a new handgun.  I held the HK USP... and I wanted it.....  I was about to order one when suddenly I decided against it.   It was just too much money for a pistol  (I'm still only 21, and in college)   I have an Argentine Hi Power, but needed a gun a little less "used" as the Argie is an AWESOME gun, it's just showing its age a bit (i've had to replace a couple parts)

I then remembered about the CZ75.  I was dying to get one a year ago, and never came thru with it because I was more interested in other things..... Today I ordered a CZ75BD police from JGsales...... I'll get it tommorow, and I hope i'm surprised.  I have high expectations from this gun.

I'll report back when I get it and give you guys my initial thoughts.

JoeInCT

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2002, 06:20:24 PM »
CETME...congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the CZ Community!

I'm sure you'll be happy with it. It was "love at first grip" for me.

Guns and Ammo has rated the CZ75 series one of the 20 Best handguns of the 20th Century. Out-of-the-box reliability and accuracy, and value to boot.

We all look forward to your impressions and your first range report.

Good shooting!

cz40va

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2002, 08:09:28 AM »
Congrats on your purchase. I have no doubt that you will be more than pleased with your 75BD.

CETME

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2002, 07:45:31 PM »
Well, JGsales called and said that they didnt have my Billing address for my credit card, (Even though I gave it twice to the initial salesman).   So i'll be getting it tommorow.

I was all excited! now I gotta wait another day.... oh well.. c'est la vie.....

CETME

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2002, 09:31:54 PM »
Well... It finally came in...... Looks bleep good... machining is very well done.......

I cut 2 coils off the hammer spring...... and I have a real nice trigger.... its actually quite light and crisp both in single action and very smooth in double action

I'm real pleased!......

Lets see how it shoots tommorow!