Author Topic: What holsters fit the RAMI  (Read 216919 times)

Offline wecsprgen

Re: What holsters fit the RAMI
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2012, 11:38:27 PM »
Not sure if it will fit the alloy Rami but the DeSantis Cozy Partner for a Glock 26 fits my Rami P like a glove.

Offline Jsunn

• Jason's Photos
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 01:33:36 AM »
Anyone familiar with:

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/?page_id=3014

They make it for the Rami as well??

-Jason
http://jsunn.zenfolio.com

CZ SP-01 Tactical - CZ 75B Stainless Steel - CZ P-01 9mm - Beretta 92A1 - XDs 9mm

Offline Barkey

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 05:07:41 PM »
I just received my Desantis Speed Scabbard Holster for Glock 26, 27, & 33 Plain Black R 002BAE1Z0 from Optics Planet via Amazon.  It fits my CZ 2075 RAMI like it was made for it.  I just to tell those looking for off the shelf value just about cannot beat Desantis.  I got it for $49.99.  They show 2 left on Amazon.  Don't buy from Optics Planet direct. Their web site claims to have many items which in fact they may not have on the shelf.  I found out the hard way.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:28:43 PM by Barkey »
Mossberg 500 Special Purpose 12 gauge pump
Kahr CM9
CZ 2075 BD RAMI
------------------------------------------------
4 things you can count on: death, taxes, CZs, and dog food in a bowl...wag, wag.

Offline Hut

Re: Re: What holsters fit the RAMI
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 08:12:09 AM »
I just received my Desantis Speed Scabbard Holster for Glock 26, 27, & 33 Plain Black R 002BAE1Z0 from Optics Planet via Amazon.  It fits my CZ 2075 RAMI like it was made for it.  I just to tell those looking for value just about cannot beat Desantis.  I got it for $49.99.  They show 2 left on Amazon.  Don't buy from Optics Planet direct. Their web site claims to have many items which in fact they may not have on the shelf.  I found out the hard way.

Had the same issue w/ ordering a Fobus SG5 for my RAMI via Amazon from Optics Planet.  They cancelled my order immediately upon request though.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Offline MartialGunner91

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2012, 03:52:57 PM »
Just got my RAMI yesterday, thanks to a forum member :). Luckily, I found that the Harwell IWB holster that I have for my 75 BD, also fits my RAMI BD.
The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

The second loudest sound in the world is a “bang” when you were expecting a “click.”

Offline Karsten

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2012, 11:41:10 PM »
I just bought a Rami 2075 in .40 S&W and when I asked about a holster the guy came back with a Glock 26-27 holster made by Galco.

Galco also lists this holster as for the Rami CON286B

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.asp?ProductID=243&GunID=51

Karsten

Offline yiteurp

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2012, 12:54:42 AM »
I dug out an old Holster Don Hume H721 NO.5M she fits good in there Its a pancake thumb break style

Offline jdc0589

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2012, 12:12:21 PM »
Ordered an "American Pride Leather" OWB holster off ebay, said it was specifically for the Rami; It fits well. American Pride's site only lists a holster for the 75, so Im guessing someone just realized it fit the Rami and re-labeled it. bleep good deal for $20. It also fits my SP-01 Tactical very will (a little looser, but the gun is so much longer it doesn't matter).

EDIT: forget everything I said. The american pride leather is a giant POS. It softened up in about 2 days of use. Its a decent range holster. thats it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 03:40:21 PM by jdc0589 »

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2013, 06:58:32 PM »
New rig for the RAMI - High Noon Holsters is now offering the Double Jeopardy for the 2075 RAMI. :)

Offline SKILCZ

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2013, 07:57:00 PM »
Foxx Holsters (based in Michigan) carries holsters for CZs.  Their "Hybrid" holster is analogous to a Crossbreed Supertuck, and their "Little Foxx" is a single clip version of it.  The leather is thinner and a little flimsier than the Crossbreed, IMO, but they work well and are a lot cheaper if cost matters to you.

The drop down menu lists the CZ 75, CZ P-07, and RAMI BD, but they do carry one one for the manual safety version of the RAMI, as well, or so I'm told.

Offline flypie

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2013, 03:17:02 PM »
Here is the Little Foxx with my RAMI.  About $40 and fast shipping from Foxx Holsters.  So far I really like it, but I am no expert.

Offline WashingtonShooter

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2013, 01:20:31 PM »
Old Faithful Holsters no carries a Rami holster. I bought one for my p-07 and loved it. Thick leather and sturdy kydex. It is comparable to a crossbreed. Comes in a quick assemble kit for 39.99 or fully assembled for 75.00.

Available holster Here, http://oldfaithfulholsters.com/shop/category/cz-2075-rami/. They also have an Ebay account where you might be able to find a better deal every once in a while.

Offline tbhausen

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2013, 09:34:18 PM »
Hey, guys, I hope it's OK to post this here as I sold my RAMI awhile back and I think this is better than spamming the forum to get to 25 posts and of all places, I think somebody here could use this most (and it's a great deal!).

I have a new High Noon slide guard holster, belt, and mag carrier (all in natural horsehide) for sale here on the ingunowners web site for 50% cost of what I paid. This is a somkin' deal for somebody (ad has pictures):

http://ingunowners.com/forums/parts-accessories/292730-high-noon-belt-mag-carrier-holster-cz-rami.html

PM me here if interested. I can ship them out same day if we use PayPal.

Mod's please delete with my sincere apologies if this is out-of-bounds.

Offline NRAInstructor

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2013, 09:48:35 AM »
I struck out with the Fobus paddle for the SIG/RAMI. Couldn't easily extract the gun from the holster. I like Fobus holsters but the SG5Pro just didn't fit the Rami. I ordered a BladeTech and haven't received it yet but I will do a review once it comes in. In the meantime, the Rmmi BD sits in my safe. I tried an NRA in the waist band slider but found the Rami to be a bit chunky for ITWB wear. For me, paddle holsters conceal just fine. Loose shirt and your good to go. The Fobus paddles ride close and tight to the body, so I was disappointed that it didn't fit. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:10:10 PM by NRAInstructor »

Offline Birds Away

• OSCM(SW/AW) USN (Ret.)
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2013, 09:58:52 AM »
I use a Stoner belt slide with a cover shirt.  It's very comfortable and I found it a bit more affordable than some.
In Memoriam 04/02/2021

anything