Author Topic: What holsters fit the P-01?  (Read 97857 times)

Offline spicyramen

Re: What holsters fit the P-01?
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2012, 04:47:23 PM »

Special Thanks to Zoe at CZ Custom for sending me these beautiful grips, I couldn't have picked out prettier ones. I am almost scared to handle it now...almost.  ::)

Do you think the hard plastic material would wear it down fast?

Offline 777TRUTH

• Integrity Lock & Safe
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2012, 04:09:52 AM »
Purchased the Galco Miami Classic II (MCII224) which fits the Glock 19, 23 etc.

Fit's like a glove, retention and comfort-ability  is excellent. Galco can be tough to break in, place the P-01 in a couple of plastic bags, place it in holster and tighten retention screw. After a few days loosen retention screw and the P-01 will be easy to draw. To make it easier and or faster to break in wrap gun in wax paper and draw and reholster a couple of times.

I have Moprolight NS's on my P-01, you may want to remove a small amount of leather around the sights if this bothers you, otherwise it will break in on it's own and has no negative effect or draw or reholstering.

Not much needs to be done for the magazine carrier since the Glock mags are thicker than the CZ's. Just place mags in the carrier and tighten retention screw, works great!
CZ P-01 * CZ 75B * CZ 912 * CZ 920 * XDs-9 * XDm 45 Compact * Kimber Pro Crimson Carry * Glock 26 Gen 3 *  Ruger 22/45 MK III RP

Offline boomstick

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2012, 10:50:28 PM »
com tac looks perfect!

Offline hyperbole

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2013, 12:21:05 AM »
I'm happy with the Galco Summer Comfort holster. It's an IWB holster influenced by the classic Milt Sparks design. I believe it is the FBI cant of 15 degrees. It doesn't have a guard between the gun and wearer but I haven't noticed any moisture transferring. I prefer snapping belt loops over a clip. On most of the trousers I wear I can comfortably place a belt loop between the two leather loops of the holster for added stability.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.asp?ProductID=3607&GunID=327

Offline Ontime

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2013, 01:23:32 PM »
Believe it or not, I found the Tommy Theis hybrid IWB for my XDM 45 3.8 fits my p01 perfectly

Offline manhairetis

« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2013, 02:10:42 AM »
Vega FB 120

Offline valle07

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2013, 01:08:30 PM »
Has anybody tried the Desantis Intruder IWB? I am curious if the P01 will fit the holster. I might just order it to try it. Feedback would be fantastic.

http://www.crimsontrace.com/products/type/rail-master/81-1119

Offline UBB

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2013, 01:19:33 PM »
Desantis scabbard for the G19 works very well IMO for those looking for a leather OWB holster.

Model # is 002B6

Offline Blue9

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2013, 09:50:49 PM »
Gotta give massive props to theis holsters! I just received the horsehide IWB and it conceals the P01 very well. I rocked it today in cargo shorts and a 5.11 button up. This holster conceals the P01 as well as my desantis sof-tuck conceals my M&P Sheild. Those pistols are not even close to the same size, but it shows what a quality holster can do.

I can highly recommend Theis IWB holsters
-Blue

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline BixBix78

What holsters fit the P-01?
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2013, 10:37:18 PM »
I'm in the market too it looks like OldFaithful Holsters has the p01 now.

http://oldfaithfulholsters.com/shop/category/cz-p01/

Offline ramsa

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2013, 11:44:51 AM »
Just got a Fobus Concealement Elite that works great, and a deal on a Safariland 070 Level 3 mid-ride in basketweave that is drop-dead beautiful, but VERY tight. I like 'em both, but the Safariland needs to be lubed and broken in...

Offline Hawkingcolorado

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2013, 04:27:04 PM »
Will a Blade tech "Revolution"  fro a Glock 19 fit a CZP01?

Offline chrish2

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2013, 10:07:58 PM »
Hey folks, just thought I'd pass this on for anyone looking for an OWB holster and not particularly for concealed carry either.

I just picked up a Comp-Tac International for my P-01 along w/ two of their TekLok single mag holders.  Gun fit perfectly.  Had a bit of a binding issue out of the box, gun would not draw smoothly due to the top of the slide being a bit tight in between the kydex, even with the retention pretty loose.  After examining it, just seemed to be the shape of the kydex along the top of the slide, it was pinching.  Just wrapped the top of the slide with an index card, inserted, heated it up for a bit with a hair dryer (maybe 5-10 minutes) and then let it cool.  Draws smooth as butter now.

Anyway, good rig IMO for competition or just to have an OWB solution.  The International comes w/ both a paddle and belt loop, plus a drop leg mount that can be used with either...so 4 mounting options.  3 cant positions, forward, straight, back.  All in all, pretty happy w/ it.

If anyone wants pics, I can snap a few, but the pics on the comp-tac website are pretty indicative of what you get.

Offline Palmetto2013

« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2013, 08:17:54 PM »
Just picked up one of these on EBAY for 29.95.  Was not expecting much but my P-01 fits perfectly and the slide appears to be really well made.  The pic is from the company website.  It show's some kind of HK pistol but the right hand, large size fits a lot of pistols including the CZ P-01 and the Glock 17, 19 and most other Glocks.

I found this on the companies website

"American Pride Leather Company specializes in holsters and belts, as well as other leather products. We take great pride in the fact that all of our products are made in the USA. We outsource no part of the manufacturing process and the leather we use is American steer hide.

When we refer to "America" we are talking about the "United States of America". We are not referring to North or South America including Canada and Mexico as others do.

For anything to be labeled "Made in the USA", it only needs the final assembly to take place in the US. This allows companies to build products such as holsters overseas or south of the border, ship them here to the States, finish them off and put a tag or stamp on them stating that they're made in the US. Our products are absolutely manufactured with pride, right here in the USA.

http://americanprideleather.com/BeltSlideHolsters.html

Currently listed on EBAY http://www.ebay.com/itm/350936617921
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 08:22:36 PM by Palmetto2013 »

Offline mikechandler

« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2013, 02:02:55 PM »
Since I took photos for other threads, I'll post on here too.

HBE Specialty Leatherworks makes fabulous CZ holsters, including for the P01. I know some customer posted a mud slinging thread about Eric on the CZ forums before, but I think the customer just didn't understand the nature of ordering a holster. Heck, I waited 8 months for Andrew's Leather to send me my 1911 holster. If you have patience, a custom made holster is a great option. If you are the impatient type then go buy something off the shelf. Enough said.

Below is his Com 3 IWB, natural leather CCW holster, with a P01 (yes, it's a P01, it has a comp hammer, robar NP3 steel parts, tactical night sights, aluminum grips, and other mods). It's very comfortable at 5 o'clock carry, with a bullhide belt. There is almost an audible/tactile suction effect as you slide it in, it is such a perfect fit.