Author Topic: What holsters fit the P-01?  (Read 149658 times)

Offline dee_nos

Re: What holsters fit the P-01?
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 05:15:53 PM »
is just ordered a falco holster 33s for my p0-1. i don't know much about this company or their holsters. i'll report back once i have received it.

Offline Ripped4rce

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 11:04:06 PM »
Just ordered a fobus evolution 2 holster will let you know what I think when I get and I will try to post pics asap. Its on backorder but said should get it soon (2 weeks)

Offline Ripped4rce

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2012, 07:39:00 PM »
FOBUS E2 HOLSTER is on backorder. Optics Planet said eta to them is prob End of March. We'll see...

Offline Ripped4rce

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2012, 01:44:01 AM »
Fobus evolution holster still on back order they told me another 7-10 days yesterday. So I also ordered a desantis insider which optics also sent me a message telling me its on hold. Geez whats going on we are not only experiencing gun shortages b4 this election but also holster shortages? I ordered both of these through Optics planet, they need to put inventory status on all their products, this pretty simple in terms of online ordering. Well after calling and finding out the bad news of the unavailability of the holsters for another week or so. I ordered a Galco summer comfort for p229 thats suppose to fit quite well, they had in stock and according to ups eta is Friday by the afternoon. I also ordered some new grip screws made by Hogue after seeing mine starting to rust. I ordered two sets one in stainless and another in a blackened stainless.
I will post pics and comment on all my products as they arrive.

Offline jackmichael

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2012, 05:57:21 AM »
Is there a particular CZ 75 P-01 holsters that can also accommodate a fitted M6 light & laser on the pistol?  I am still trying to find a more sub-compact light & laser for the said P-01.

Thanks and hope to hear from the group.

Offline Ripped4rce

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2012, 03:56:14 PM »
Just got my Evolution holster (SWMP) about ten days ago. I have also bought a galco summer comfort (SUM251B) and a Desantis  insider leather hoslter  (031BBB6Z0). First of all it took about 3 months for the evolution left handed to come back in stock at optics planet. I am a lefty so finding holsters at a reasonable price is next to impossible for this gun, so I bought the other two in the interim. All 3 of these holsters are reasonable or better in price, are comfortable or at least tolerable for extended carry (more than an hour and both sitting and walking) and durable to some extent. The Galco is my favorite for concealability and it wins in looks hands down. The Evolution beats out the Galco in extended or all day wear comfort but is not as easy to conceal. The insider is a great holster for the price. I don't think its comfortable for extended wear of much more than a few hours as deep concealment design allows the beavertail to rub on you a bit much(pulling the elastic of your boxer shorts above where the beaver tail touches your skin helps) but at 20 something dollars and it being leather you can't complain. Now I also have the insider for my kimber ultra and Kahr and it works fantastic. I think the insider design works best for smaller guns(under 4") expecially ones without beaver tails. If I had to pick just one hoslter, it would have to be the Galco but only b/c its more concealable. It is also the most handsome of the 3 and the leather and craftsmanship is top. The evolution is more comfortable and more durable being kydex and a paddle holster but again unless you are planning to wear a coat or a large button shirt it will print alot more. The Desantis  is actually even more concealable than the Galco but the wear comfort is just not there. Hope this helps and I will post pics when I go home later of all the holsters. I also have a pair of half check coco grips and stainless screws on the way from cz custom. I love this pistol. Its the first gun that I have actually desired to customize as oppose to saving the money and using towards another purchase, now I am also working on my kimber ultra getting meprolights and new grips installed.

Offline Ripped4rce

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2012, 02:12:48 PM »
Here you go..up first is the Fobus then the Galco followed by the desantis. Enjoy  ;).

[/URL]

[/img]

Offline Ripped4rce

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2012, 03:36:55 PM »
Not sure but I think I didn't have the p01 one fully seated in the evolution in some of if not all the pics. I readjusted it and here some fresh angles
[/URL]
[/img]

Offline Ripped4rce

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2012, 03:47:48 PM »

Special Thanks to Zoe at CZ Custom for sending me these beautiful grips, I couldn't have picked out prettier ones. I am almost scared to handle it now...almost.  ::) 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 06:54:04 PM by Ripped4rce »

Offline darkmany

• sbobet
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2012, 05:07:47 AM »
like it. ;)
การเล่น sbobet ไม่ได้ทำให้รวยยิ่งเล่นยิ่งทำให้จน
เล่นเดิมพันของคนฉลาดกับคนให้บริการ sbobet อย่างคนไม่โง่

Offline DirtyHagy

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2012, 10:38:34 PM »
Black Hawk Check Six holster #420707BK-R.  Supposed to be for a SIG 228/229.  Fits my PO-1 Just fine.  Retention and comfort is great as well.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 10:27:58 AM by Wobbly »

Offline mkd

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2012, 06:40:56 AM »
here's an update pic of the high noon slide guard i bought last fall. was real tight at first but has broken in real well in relatively short useage.am very happy with it so far. also very happy with the a & g leather gun  belt.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 10:29:09 AM by Wobbly »

Offline Briggs

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2012, 07:58:57 AM »
I have just ordered a holster for my P-01 from Falco Holsters..... eerily close to Galco....  I will be happy to post pictures as soon as the item arrives. I'm hoping I have not fallen for some scam, but as I have had friends order Falco Holsters and they have been happy with the product, I decided to go ahead and give them a try. I went with their black leather shoulder rig with two extra mag pouches. At $109 I thought it was a good deal, especially considering the holster can be removed from the shoulder rig and used as an OWB carry. I hope this has helped anyone looking for a holster.
Modus Vivendi - Mors Tua Vita Mea.

Offline P01 Shooter

• Shoot First.......and Last!
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2012, 07:08:54 PM »
I found a Blackhawk size 08 nylon holster at Wally World for $13 that fits my P01 with a LaserMax Micro perfectly.