Author Topic: What holsters fit the P-07?  (Read 142539 times)

Offline Yankchef

Re: What holsters fit the P-07?
« Reply #270 on: June 19, 2018, 09:05:17 PM »
Anybody know which holster will fit the P-07 with suppressor sights, threaded barrel/comp and TLR-1?
Can't find anything south of $100
The safariland gls 578 wide will fit the threaded barrel and tall sights and a lot of other guns too and it's 40 bucks

Offline DennisM62

• P-07 & 2075 RAMI BD
« Reply #271 on: June 26, 2018, 10:20:06 AM »
I am extremely pleased with my LightTuck from vedderholsters.com  Make sure to tell them you want the mag release button covered. This is my 3rd lighttuck. I was not happy with the uncovered mag button. Their customer service was great. They gave me a free UPS return label and replaced it quickly with a new one that has it covered. (Just ordered a 4th one for my 2075 RAMI Custom)
https://imgur.com/gallery/UjpGLoD
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 05:52:54 PM by DennisM62 »

Offline flphotog

« Reply #272 on: June 26, 2018, 04:47:49 PM »
I've got two for my P-07, a kydex from pantherconcealment.com and a leather snapcake from littlebearcustomholsters.com.
Both of these guys do outstanding work and have never let me down.

Offline apeaks24

« Reply #273 on: July 01, 2018, 02:12:42 PM »
I am extremely pleased with my LightTuck from vedderholsters.com  Make sure to tell them you want the mag release button covered. This is my 3rd lighttuck.
Double that Vedder LightTuck is best holster out there in my opinion

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline PPTP07

« Reply #274 on: July 08, 2018, 01:44:57 AM »
Hi all. I made my own as the offerings were limited.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline Yoni

« Reply #275 on: August 10, 2018, 02:08:30 PM »
R&R Holsters, which I bought off Amazon link will be below. I bought it because I needed a holster that would allow me to carry my P07 with a Streamlight. It was cheap and I needed it fast, so I ordered it.

SURPRISE

It is the best kydex holster that I own. I have a lot of kydex hosters from big name places that cost double or more than this holster.

But this is the most comfortable kydex holster I own.

I can wear this holster 16 hours a day and never feel it.

Great workman ship also.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071SH2V45/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Offline FoidLand

« Reply #276 on: October 03, 2018, 07:14:35 PM »
I am extremely happy with my new Paratus 2 from 1441 Gear.  Great fit, retention, comfort and concealability.  I usually hate kydex holsters, but this one is a keeper.  Their are several options for ride height and cant, especially with dual Infinity Loops.   Got it in less than 3 weeks, and the price was pretty fair.

Offline GoodSam

« Reply #277 on: November 28, 2018, 09:11:08 PM »
While waiting to take possession of my P-07 I bought this holster specifically molded for that model from Colorado Holsters off ebay. The photo shown here is for the threaded barrel version but they also make one for the standard model which looks slightly different and is the one I have.

Belt loops are reversible for IWB or OWB carry and it fits the P-07 like a glove.  The pistol goes in with a reassuring click and stays put. There is a small body shield extension on the reverse side that covers the de-cocker which cannot be seen from this photo. There is a disclaimer that this holster will fit the de-cocker equipped P-07 only, no manual safety.

Having just got the P-07 and this holster I haven't strapped it on yet for CCW so I will await final judgment until then.