Author Topic: What holsters fit the CZ 75 Compact?  (Read 163661 times)

Offline Kraquin

Re: What holsters fit the CZ 75 Compact?
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2020, 03:08:43 PM »
Anyone ever try these guys?

MASC

https://mascholster.com.tr/

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2020, 06:53:24 PM »

MASC

I have one of their paddle holsters for a CZ 75 Compact. I got it new in the package as part of a trade. The leather is pretty thin and the stitching is not very heavy. The gun also fits pretty loose in a holster that isn't even broken in yet so after some wear I'm sure retention would be nonexistent. If I actually had bought it from them I would have sent it back. There's much better out there.

Offline Kraquin

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2020, 01:20:15 PM »
A Bianchi 7001 Size 11 fits.

Offline CARDIFF KID

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2021, 07:40:01 PM »
Check out Azula Holsters. They are a South African outfit with a distribution outlet here in the states. I've carried a PCR in one of their open topped pancake holsters for a couple of years. They fit, are well made and by the looks of it, this one will outlive me.  It's as every bit as good as Galco, which I have used for many years, and a little bit cheaper in price.

Offline CZ Trucker

• "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2021, 10:42:57 PM »
A Tagua for the Glock 19 I believe fits my compact perfectly.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 08:41:43 AM by Wobbly »

Offline CZ Trucker

• "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2021, 10:45:56 PM »

MASC

Im about to buy one next week for the Sar K2... Turkish company. Perfect for my Turkish gun.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Offline El Perdido

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2021, 12:51:13 PM »
I ordered a Kramer vertical scabbard for my steel frame Compact. Have one for my 1911's and it is great. Now the waiting period begins...

Offline Kymarkh

« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2021, 06:36:36 PM »
I've been using a DARA for IWB and a Concealment Solutions Cobra for OWB.  Love how easy it is to put on and take off the Cobra - the provided clips are outstanding.  The DARA is a minimalistic AIWB that has  held up very well to heavy usage.

Offline ravenking144

« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2022, 09:17:42 PM »

Precision Holsters makes a great hybrid IWB holster, the CZ is not listed on the website but if you email them they can make it for you at no extra cost. Conceals very well for me at 3-4.5 o'clock position (I'm 6'2" and 130lbs).

[Link ??]
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 09:29:07 AM by Wobbly »

Offline CARDIFF KID

« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2022, 12:25:28 PM »
Don't waste your time with American made holsters, CZ pistols aren't popular in the U.S. so nobody makes holsters for them, unless you venture into custom territory. However, if you look at the European markets you will find all kinds of holsters specifically made for nearly every CZ pistol you can think of.  I have used holsters from Azula (S. African) and Masc (Turkey) that work great and both have U.S. distributors. You can even find some of them on Amazon!

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2022, 07:46:22 PM »
Don't waste your time with American made holsters, CZ pistols aren't popular in the U.S. so nobody makes holsters for them, unless you venture into custom territory. However, if you look at the European markets you will find all kinds of holsters specifically made for nearly every CZ pistol you can think of.  I have used holsters from Azula (S. African) and Masc (Turkey) that work great and both have U.S. distributors. You can even find some of them on Amazon!

Respectfully disagree.  High noon holsters, Privateer Leather, Krounds ( no longer in business) and others do make good American made products.
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline onespeedbiker

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2022, 12:09:06 AM »
I recently purchased a CZ 75 D Compact and was looking for a holster. I really like the Galco Silhouette, but Galco doesn't make that model for my  pistol so I went with a similar holster (leather with a an open barrel and strap) from Custom Craft , which like Falco Holsters are made in Slovakia. Ended up with a nice holster with one issue. Since my CZ 75 D has a Decocker, it is designed to be carried with the hammer in a decocked or half cocked condition and I needed to modify the restraining strap to get the strap to work. I contacted Custom Craft who said their holsters with restraining straps are not designed to fit a pistols in a half cock condition. It was not a big deal as I was able to trim the strap so it worked with the hammer decocked, but I figured it's worth mentioning.

BTW. I also noticed the Decocked position is the only position we're the firing pin block is not deactivated. IOW, with my pistol and I assume the other CZ 75 Decocker models, if one where to lower the hammer on a live round, the firing pin block is deactivated; with the slide removed, the  firing disconnector #17 is upright when the hammer is fully cocked and fully forward, but only lays down in the Decocked position. I only mention this as emphasis that carrying CZ 75 Decocker model in the half cock position is the safest condition as otherwise the firing pin block is disconnected.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 06:54:10 PM by onespeedbiker »

Offline Behindblueeyes

« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2022, 09:06:42 AM »
Azula makes a nice leather pancake holster.

[LINK ??]
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 09:30:37 AM by Wobbly »

Offline SDDAVE

« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2023, 08:58:12 AM »

Respectfully disagree.  High noon holsters, Privateer Leather, Krounds ( no longer in business) and others do make good American made products.

Wes at Privateer Leather is making me one right now for my CZ 75 Compact. My first holster from Wes was for a 1911 Government Model.

https://www.privateerleather.com/holsters

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my Dog"

Offline mikeyr

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2023, 03:09:27 PM »
Any one know of a OWB holster for a P01 with a Streamlight TLR8A G on it ? would prefer leather but will take anything :)

anything