Author Topic: What holsters fit the PCR?  (Read 157114 times)

Offline ZanderMan

What holsters fit the PCR?
« Reply #150 on: February 14, 2019, 05:22:43 PM »
New member to the forum here. I?ve learned a lot from reading a number of posts and just thought I?d pass this on. I?ve found my German police Sig P6 leather thumb break OWB holster fits my PCR like a glove. I paid about $10 for my holster about 8 years ago. I think they are a bit more expensive today but still a great buy.
Yep, I?ve got a similar leather P225 holster that fits my PCR great.
Used to own a CZ Jawa...

Offline CaptnSpaulding

Re: What holsters fit the PCR?
« Reply #151 on: February 28, 2019, 09:20:50 AM »
Thanks to the members who recommended holsters for the SIG P228 as fitting the PCR. I detest nylon and Kydex. I grew up using Roy Baker's Pancake holsters for a variety of autoloaders and wanted that style and with a thumbbreak snap. I found a Bianchi Shadow II on ebay, new in the package and it fits perfectly. And I didn't have to wait 8 weeks for delivery.

Offline ccoyle

« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2019, 01:50:12 PM »
This thread has been very helpful! I just got my PCR this past weekend, and I'm now anxious to find a good IWB holster that won't break the bank. I have a Crossbreed Mini-Tuck* that I used to use with a M&P Shield; it was okay, but not entirely satisfactory. I'm leaning toward trying a leather holster this time around, but I can't fork out $120 or more for a custom rig. Several people have mentioned Falco holsters, and I've noticed that these are available direct from Falco (with 4-6 week delivery time), but also from Craft Holsters as well as on eBay (presumably in stock). They run about half the cost of a custom holster. I'd like to hear from anyone has used one of these for a longer period regarding durability, etc. Since they are made in Eastern Europe, I suspect one is up a creek if a snap breaks or something else needs fixing.

I'm also curious about the Boriqua holsters, particularly the merits or drawbacks of a single- versus double-clip design.

Would also like to hear from anyone who has used the N82 Tactical Original Compact.

Thanks!

*Now available, if anyone is interested, for reasons that are not hard to guess at!

Offline redhawkone

« Reply #153 on: March 16, 2019, 09:46:30 PM »
TT Gun leather ..."Mikes special"

If it's worth recommending, then it's worth leaving a link.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 11:22:31 AM by Wobbly »

Offline JCZ

« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2019, 05:15:54 PM »
Black Arch protos-m.  I've only had it about a week but so far I like it and it is comfortable.

If it's worth recommending, then it's worth leaving a link.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 11:22:44 AM by Wobbly »

Offline rifmon

« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2019, 10:20:05 AM »
I'm also curious about the Boriqua holsters, particularly the merits or drawbacks of a single- versus double-clip design.
This thread has been very helpful! I just got my PCR this past weekend, and I'm now anxious to find a good IWB holster that won't break the bank. I have a Crossbreed Mini-Tuck* that I used to use with a M&P Shield; it was okay, but not entirely satisfactory. I'm leaning toward trying a leather holster this time around, but I can't fork out $120 or more for a custom rig. Several people have mentioned Falco holsters, and I've noticed that these are available direct from Falco (with 4-6 week delivery time), but also from Craft Holsters as well as on eBay (presumably in stock). They run about half the cost of a custom holster. I'd like to hear from anyone has used one of these for a longer period regarding durability, etc. Since they are made in Eastern Europe, I suspect one is up a creek if a snap breaks or something else needs fixing.

Thanks!

*Now available, if anyone is interested, for reasons that are not hard to guess at!

In case you are still searching for an inexpensive but good IWB holster; I just bought a stock holster from my new PCR from HIGH NOON Holsters. There are several available specifically for the PCR. For my purposes of IWB 1:00 position, I chose a stock item "Mister Softy", (yes I know, the name is funny). It is a very thin but high quality leather and rides the gun low for CC. The stitching that lasts forever. I have a lot of history and experience with his stock inexpensive holsters. I've purchased 5 in the past for a variety of guns and they last forever. The metal clip is fool-proof; very strong. If you desire a molded to gun version, they have them mostly under $100.00. Mister Softy is around $30.00.

Offline Cali CZ

« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2019, 11:18:33 AM »
Full kydex, i like the Vedder holster, hybrid holster goes the Black Arch.
I usually carry at 3-4 o'clock.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline Czlife

« Reply #157 on: May 14, 2019, 03:46:15 PM »
I second Vedder holsters iwb, great holsters and get the claw definitely worth it.

Offline NoGoodLoser

« Reply #158 on: September 07, 2019, 11:16:49 AM »
Anything made for a compact 75 will fit.  Alien Gear makes some good stuff.

Offline KennyE

« Reply #159 on: February 03, 2020, 08:58:52 AM »
I haven't read the whole thread, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned. My P01 fits great in my Alien Gear HK P2000, VP9 holsters. Score!

Offline Hammer Time

« Reply #160 on: February 11, 2020, 07:48:16 PM »
Vedder "Light Tuck" AIWB

Offline UrsaNovis

« Reply #161 on: February 15, 2020, 01:52:26 PM »
I see that this thread has been going on for a decade now!  Anyway, it's still relevant so I'll drop in my own experience.  I came to CZ after being a Sig Sauer guy for years.  So I have quite a few Sig holsters.  One of my favorites is a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2.  It's a wonderful, top quality leather IWB holster with a steel reinforced mouth to facilitate reholstering.  I originally bought it years ago for a Sig P229 with a rail.  Fortunately it fits my PCR and P-01 perfectly well also.  So I have continued to use it.  It is several years old and still looks new after being worn nearly seven days a week.  Not cheap but it's a pretty amazing holster.
SP01 CZC Accu Shadow
CZ 97B
P-01 Omega
CZ 75D Compact PCR
Scorpion Evo 3 S2
VZ 58

Offline Postjr

« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2020, 12:22:00 PM »
I'm a new PCR owner. I bought two holsters from makers I use for other guns; Vedder Paddle Holster, and Remora IWB with UtiliClip. Both are very comfortable.

Offline Hammer Time

« Reply #163 on: April 19, 2020, 04:03:25 PM »
I've had a heckuva time finding an OWB holster for my PCR that I like and that isn't a 2-3 month wait. Just got this one from Black Arch holsters and I'm seriously impressed. I'm not generally a fan of hybrid holsters, but I think this one could win me over - excellent fit with adjustable tension. Well made throughout.

Offline CaptnSpaulding

« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2020, 01:10:53 PM »
I finally got around to taking a photo of my PCR carry rig. The holster is a Bianchi Shadow II made for the SIG SAUER P229R but as you can see, fits perfectly. The mag pouch is made by a company named Kingdom and has a belt clip on the rear. I figure anywhere from 20 to 28 rounds is plenty for CCW use so a single mag pouch is fine
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 01:16:11 PM by CaptnSpaulding »