Author Topic: The CZ-ZONE: SP-01 PHANTOM PAGE!  (Read 67862 times)

Offline Lincoln7

Re: The CZ-ZONE: SP-01 PHANTOM PAGE!
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2011, 12:36:52 AM »
I performed a trigger job on my Phantom and installed a Wolff 15# mainspring early on in it's life.  The SA is great as I did shorten the hammer hooks just a bit.  The DA on mine is still quite lacking but it gets the job done.  Very stacky and heavy.  But, there is a significant difference on the DA pull between the stock and 15# mainspring.  Not pertaining to the trigger, I have a Wolff 18# recoil spring installed as well.  It is quite a bit tighter with it in but has increased it's reliability for me.

Offline Mickster424

« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2011, 12:09:32 PM »
Just bought at phantom and discovered it has a cheapo guide rod. Does anyone know where i can get a steel guide spring rod to replace the cheapo one.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2011, 07:13:59 PM »
Not yet, but I wouldn't discount that guide rod just yet - it passed military testing.  8)  I see no wear on mine at 400 rounds and climbing.

Offline 1096369fred

« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2011, 04:36:03 PM »
I just got a Don Hume leather belt holster for my Phantom and SP-01 Tactical. I got the H721 No. 41 (Glock 21), holster.... it fits the Tactical O.K. and the Phantom better, but the strap is a bit loose, due to the shape of the G-21 but is usable. I wonder if a Glock 17 holster would even be a better fit (Not sure!). The Phantom  fits a bit snug, in the G-21's holster but I think it will break in and be fine. It is a good quality holster, which I would buy again.

I got it at Gunners alley for $52 bucks. http://www.gunnersalley.com/product/H721/Don-Hume-Double-Nine-H721-Belt-Holster.html

I wish I could find a good kydex holster that would take the SP-01 with my Sig light mounted..... it is a pain dismounting it every time I want to carry it!
I do use it as a bedside gun most of the time, so it lives with the light mounted!

Fred

P.S. I did but a Falco holster first.... I hate to say it.... but the Falco isn't even in the same league..... it is not terrible, but soft and thin leather.... I don't trust it,
I felt that I needed a better holster so had to go out and buy the Don Hume, with  much superior quality.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:43:07 PM by 1096369fred »

Offline 1096369fred

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2011, 04:38:58 PM »
Opps....meant to put this in the holster section... must've sneezed and missed it!

Sorry!
Fred