Author Topic: Fiber Optic Sights for the Witness  (Read 114789 times)

Offline bobclevenger

• My website
Re: Fiber Optic Sights for the Witness
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2019, 07:16:05 PM »
Larry, sorry to be so late in replying but I do not check this site often enough.
Brightness of the sights on my 10mm Semi-Compact are run-of-the-mill, but they are not bad. The elevation on the adjustable rear sight goes far enough to zero my pistol at 7 yards, so I am happy with that. I do not know how much higher it will go before things start to disassemble.
Bob

Offline motorcyclist

« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2019, 10:17:58 AM »
Not the best of picture, but that's a Dawson F.O. front sight just installed on my stock III. This is the fourth or fifth sight from Dawson and can't recommend them enough. Hope to try it out tomorrow.

Offline bobclevenger

• My website
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2019, 06:43:51 PM »
Nice. I agree that the FO sights from Dawson are a great option for the Tanfoglios (Witnesses) that have dovetailed front sights.
Bob

Offline Rigidman

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2019, 06:11:52 AM »
Love this thread. Hoping to use similar sights. While researching clones of the CZ I found a thread in forum that I can't remember, but they drilled their stock sights and Used a  dremel to open it up. Seemed to work fine. It looked kind of artistic too. The thread was from around 07-08. I do remember that much. But a different forum. May have been different type gun forum as well. I was researching fiber optic sights. Trying to find something that worked on clones. But seems like things are getting better.

anything