Author Topic: Free 1500 grit paper...  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Cigarguy

Free 1500 grit paper...
« on: August 28, 2004, 02:56:09 PM »
I went to a carshow today and bought 15 sheets of 1500 grit sandpaper (11X9 sheets) for 5 bucks.  

This is the recommended paper for smoothing the trigger in the stickies at the top of the forum and is pretty difficult to find in some areas.

I figure half of a sheet would be more than enough to do a pistol and still have (EDIT) a few sheets left.

If you want half a sheet, e-mail me your address and I will send it to you--first come, first served til it is gone.  I can afford a dozen or 15 stamps and envelopes :lol  , so this is on me.

Offline dleong

• Administrator
Free 1500 grit paper...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2004, 10:43:55 PM »
Quote:
If you want half a sheet, e-mail me your address and I will send it to you--first come, first served til it is gone. I can afford a dozen or 15 stamps and envelopes  , so this is on me.

Cigarguy,

You are indeed a true gentleman for offering to do this. Hats off to you!

DL

Offline czerious

Free 1500 grit paper...
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 07:27:00 AM »
I believe he may be hooked :)

czerious

Offline Cigarguy

Free 1500 grit paper...
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2004, 02:10:27 PM »
Flattery will get you everywhere, but not necessary to get a piece of the paper.

Offline dleong

• Administrator
Free 1500 grit paper...
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2004, 05:08:08 AM »
At Cigarguy's request, I am tacking this topic so that CZers can take advantage of his very generous offer to provide the paper. :D

DL

lilbuddah100

Free 1500 grit paper...
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2004, 09:36:51 PM »
Um i just bought my pistol, (well in all truth, i bought it months ago, but have just registered.)  I am a 22 college student, and i bought the gun becuase of the light weight.  I wanted to buy a gun that i could customize, which i think  might have been a mistake, becuase there seems there isnt much that can be done,especailly on a college students income.  This is however a great gun, and shoots very well.

I plan on gettin a 2ndary some time, when i can afford it and was thinking of a 9 mm, anyways i was wondering if you still had any paper, and was willing to send me some.  I know this will be a pain, but is there any way of sendin me the direction on how to do this trigger thing, i dont want to mess up my gun, since parts are few and expenisve.

Offline Cigarguy

Free 1500 grit paper...
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2004, 05:13:54 AM »
Sure, e-mail me your address (my e-mail is in my profile).

There is a "sticky" at the top of this forum and also you could do search for dierections--others have done a better job with directions than I could ever do.

lilbuddah100

Free 1500 grit paper...
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2004, 09:57:02 PM »
once i got the directions and, knew what to look for, it was really easy.  One question though, why so much paper, i could have to done it with a little segment of it.  I'll keep it, for other triggers, if i ever buy a secondary.  Thanks cigarguy

Offline Cigarguy

Free 1500 grit paper...
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2004, 07:07:03 AM »
You are welcome.  Pass it on...