Author Topic: In search of...  (Read 1017 times)

Offline RickP

In search of...
« on: March 27, 2003, 05:29:36 PM »
Hey all,
Is it in fact true that the CZ110 SA/DA is not available for sale in the U.S.?
I am looking for a CCW comfortable carry, I presently have a 75BD which is a bit large for IWB carry.

Any replies are appreciated.
cheers

Offline czerious

In search of...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2003, 05:49:57 PM »
All too true I'm afraid, any of the members posting of their 110's live outside the USA. Unless CZ gets serious about going after the LE/Polymer market (highly unlikely when they have so many contracts in Europe and S America). I think we'll have to resign ourselves to the 100 (still not a bad fate) I wear mine as my duty piece right now and it's a pleasure after many larger bulky guns, I honestly forget it's there unless I bang it on my desk turning to answer the phone. Pick one up and hold it for a bit, you'll see why many of us rave on this gun. The trigger is well, funky, but there are tips aplenty in the forum to help get it passible, and once it's there you'll be shocked at how darn accurate and consistant it is. Not to mention you can get 2 for the price of a Sig or HK ( or one and a small mountain of ammo :) ). I got mine out the door for 350 .. tax included and a hogue hand all. I've put darn near 2000 rounds through it now since October, and it's still the first into my range bag every time.

czerious

Cossack1

In search of...
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2003, 06:15:55 PM »
I agree!
This is one awsome little gun.

Administrator

In search of...
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2003, 07:31:57 PM »
For all you in America.  I Talked directly to CzUB and they politely told me that CzUSA told them that there was NO MARKET IN THE U.S. for the Cz110. All I can say is that you all need to let Cz USA know what you want or Cz USA wont bother.:hat

anything