Author Topic: another source for grips  (Read 1739 times)

Offline lklawson

• CBD Dayton
another source for grips
« on: December 28, 2011, 12:29:58 PM »
I hang on this board too and saw a forum regular there and grip maker, Zee, is now offering CZ82 grips.

http://www.p64resource.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4478&view=unread#unread

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
The Cheapskate's Guide to Gun Cleaning and Maintenance - "You shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gun cleaning an maintenance products. Find out ho

Offline Cardboard Cutout

Re: another source for grips
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 03:41:12 PM »
Your link takes me to a login/registration page.  Do you have any other information, or a separate site for any of us who don't care to register for another forum?
Thanks,
C.C.

Offline lklawson

• CBD Dayton
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 04:05:31 PM »
Well, fooey.  I was trying to avoid it, but here's a CC.

I've had a fair number of CZ82 grip enthusiasts asking about CZ82 grips.

I had a member send me a pair of original grips, and I messed with the grip panels, trying to change the worn checkered pattern on the originals.
I also had a lot of people saying they wanted new screws, different screws, etc.
So, what I've done is molded the original grips with a worn snakeskin look, and left the holds for the screws undrilled.
That way the owner can do the final fitting, and adjust the relief for the screws of his or her choice.

I'm now offering these grips for a price of $20 shipped. Email me at geospacesr@hotmail.com if interested.
As with the P64 grips, about any color is possible, and I will only make the grips as they are paid for.

There are pics, inside and out, of deep green grips with black swirls.  Almost looks like green marble or jade.  Kinda neat.  Those pics are internal to the board so I can't hotlink them in.

I will post a suggestion to Zee to post his offer over here and see if I can find off-site links to the pics.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:13:41 PM by lklawson »
The Cheapskate's Guide to Gun Cleaning and Maintenance - "You shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gun cleaning an maintenance products. Find out ho

Offline lklawson

• CBD Dayton
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 04:11:06 PM »
Here's a pic of some of his P64 grips.  Best I can do right now.  :(

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk