Author Topic: Hello from Romania  (Read 22654 times)

Offline vladdracul

Hello from Romania
« on: April 17, 2012, 12:01:43 PM »
Hello from Romania ! I have a CZ 75 B and I'm very pleased with it . We don't have much gun rights here as you have (for how long ? ) in US . Only army/leo and d.a. and judges have the right to have guns . You are aloud to have 2 guns and 50 bullets for each . I'm tealing you this so you have an ideea about what will come to you allso if you don't protect your rights . Because of this we don't have a gun market , not many optionas ,specialy for gun parts ,accesories .

Offline Spirit 1

Re: Hello from Romania
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 01:17:27 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Vlad!

Yes, we do see what the anti-gun crowd wants to do. Thanks for making it more clear. We are committed to defeating them in their attempts to disarm us and so far we are winning!

Enjoy that pistol!!!

Offline Faeruss7

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 01:37:20 PM »
     Welcome to the forum.
"It does not take a majority to prevail. But rather, an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
-Sam Adams

Offline danwdooley

• Dooley's Treasure Chest
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 01:38:32 PM »
Yes, welcome, Vlad.

We're all fighting the good fight to keep our freedoms.
Dan,

Yes, the CZ-82 is my favorite gun.  :-)

Offline vladdracul

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 01:39:40 PM »
I hope you win this fight . Sometimes things are better seen from outside , and for someone who has the experience with a totalitarian regime ( they are all the same ,comunist ,fascist ..) is eassy to see where the things are going . But is nice to see people who still remember the Founding Fathers , Constitution , "don't thread on me " flags and such .
  As for my CZ as I sad I'm very happy with it , it looks and feels like a gun not like a cheep plastic toy , and it shoots very accurate and is reliable . My duty gun is a Glock 17 but is no match for CZ75 , not so accurate .
 I forgot ,please excuse my english writeing , is what I remember from highscool .

Offline Spirit 1

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 09:00:02 PM »
I hope you win this fight . Sometimes things are better seen from outside , and for someone who has the experience with a totalitarian regime ( they are all the same ,comunist ,fascist ..) is eassy to see where the things are going . But is nice to see people who still remember the Founding Fathers , Constitution , "don't thread on me " flags and such .
  As for my CZ as I sad I'm very happy with it , it looks and feels like a gun not like a cheep plastic toy , and it shoots very accurate and is reliable . My duty gun is a Glock 17 but is no match for CZ75 , not so accurate .
 I forgot ,please excuse my english writeing , is what I remember from highscool .

Vlad, with those words you have just made some friends!
You really touched my heart with your words about Freedom and the Constitution. I'm truly honored to have met you here!

Your English is excellent, completely understandable. I know Americans who cannot speak or write it as well as you do.

I hope you have many years of fun and pleasure with your CZ!

Offline tekarra

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 09:14:38 PM »
Hello Vlad and welcome to the forum.
Do not worry about your English, we understand what you are saying and that is the important thing.  Enjoy your 75B.

Offline vladdracul

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 03:42:17 AM »
Thank you for your kind wellcome .

Offline czsuby

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 11:15:24 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline James1

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 03:01:30 AM »
Welcome from Australia mate.
CZ75B Limited Edition.
CZ452 Lux.

Offline sfrenchy

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 06:03:25 AM »
Vlad, Welcome to the forum. We of the gun culture all speak the same language. Enjoy the 75B-great pistol!

Offline vladdracul

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 07:10:30 AM »
It is the language of freedom my friend . Every free and able man should have and carry a gun. Only the slaves did not have the right to bare arms , the citizens had the obligation to have arms and be rady to defend theis country , felow citizens ,family agains all  enemy , foreign or domestic ( by this you should understeand tirants ) . This was the way since the greek and roman republics and this is the way it should be now .

Offline sfrenchy

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 02:41:11 PM »
Why don't you move over here to the USA and run for president. I like what you're saying. It seems every day we have more and more basic rights tromped on. Many of our politicians seem to forget what the second amendment was all about and why the founding fathers in their wisdom put it there. Thanks for your posts!

Offline vladdracul

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2012, 03:44:43 PM »
 I was in US , during university with a student program but didn't like it at all .And since 2002 many things have changet to worst from what I read in the news . Some things are unbelivebel to me , things that didn't happened here not even after the WWR2 under the Red Army trampleing our country . Deteining persons without trial indefinetly , taping the phones and home serches without warrents ...is incredible not even under Stalin things like this happend ,they would throw you a procces ,with attorney and all that. The wright to bare arms is the last thing that you have ,defend it because your republic depends on it . Is tragic to see something like US going down . You don't see thing the way people see it from outside , America was the greatest dream of humanity , true  freedom , your Founding Fathers wore  great man . Your country was borne free of all bad things of the old world , the American Dream is not about money and wealth is about freedom , and if you loose it you have nothing .

Offline sfrenchy

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2012, 06:28:10 PM »
The right to bear arms is by far not the last freedom we have. My post may have been a bit harsh. I've never lived in any other country for an extended time, but I love the USA and would want to live no where else. We just have to keep vigilant. No, I don't see us from the outside, but from the inside it's not all that bad of a view.

anything