Author Topic: Hi new member, hope Ohio ordnance works owners are welcome here  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Coalbed

Hello, Im a long time fan of cz firearms and own several cz 52 pistols, a cz 70, and a cz 83.  My new purchase is a Ohio Ordnance Works VZ2000 tactical rifle, and I must say it is a work of art, just beautiful, Im installing a 33mm reflex sight and a small laser-light combo, trying to keep the weight to a minimum, as the original maker intended.  The shop I had it shipped to went crazy for the rifle and offered to buy it lol.  I told them to stock a few and spread the joy  ;) but you cant have mine !  When I get all the goodies mounted and sighted in ill post some pics if you like and details of the accuracy, I have several different brands to try.... ok well thanks for having me and I hope this is a good place to discuss my passion for czech firearms...... coalbed
"The great object is that every man be armed . . ..Patrick Henry

Offline Coalbed

Re: Hi new member, hope Ohio ordnance works owners are welcome here
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 08:52:45 PM »
Did I mention I couldnt take my new rifle home yet? when I filled out my good boy form and gave my drivers licence, it was discovered that my licence was expired by about a week, adding in the long weekend that means tuesday at the soonest I can get my beautiful new rifle, ..... it gave me pause as I drove home that my "right" to bear arms has become a privilege to own arms, memorial day weekend where 1 million, 3 hundred thousand to 2 million US soldiers have gave there lives to ensure the right to bear arms along with every other freedom, It reminded me we have along way to go.   
"The great object is that every man be armed . . ..Patrick Henry

Offline danwdooley

• Dooley's Treasure Chest
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 09:01:08 PM »
Coalbed, if you're looking for a place to discuss your passion for Czech firearms, you have definitely come to the RIGHT place.   :)

Welcome and I hope your wait for your new toy is not too long.
Dan,

Yes, the CZ-82 is my favorite gun.  :-)

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 09:22:03 PM »
Sorry that you will have to wait for your Rifle!  The good news is that you found out your Drivers License was expired before you were ticketed for it.
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline czsuby

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 12:21:15 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline JimThornTX

• It ain't easy being green.
    • Texas State Rifle Association
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 12:51:16 PM »
Welcome! Always good to see another VZ-58 member.  :)
CZ 52
CZ 82
CZ 83 Satin Nickel
CZ 75 P-01 ODG
CZ 75 P-06
CZ 612 HD

Offline Spirit 1

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 10:27:52 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Coalbed!

Thanks for a fine reminder on this Memorial Day weekend of whom we have to thank for our FREE COUNTRY: the men and women who gave their time, their blood and their lives, America's finest, our military and soldiers!

Offline Faeruss7

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 12:15:10 PM »
     Welcome to the forum.
"It does not take a majority to prevail. But rather, an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
-Sam Adams

Offline James1

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 01:33:54 AM »
Welcome from Australia mate.
CZ75B Limited Edition.
CZ452 Lux.