Author Topic: Hakan Grips and a Pair of PCR's.......  (Read 1443 times)

Offline ut83

Hakan Grips and a Pair of PCR's.......
« on: December 03, 2002, 07:10:05 AM »
I just thought Id post a couple of guns that are getting too dang (UT sware word :D  ) nice to carry..............

www.angelfire.com/amiga/pcrcz/index.html

Click here and scroll down to "Hakan at work", it shows both guns.

The 1st victim is an OEM 02 prod. PCR.  Its got a 20# Wolff recoil spring, polished rails, feedramp and barrel shroud.
It also has Hakan Grips......basically stock.

The Hakan custom PCR pic is this little shooter

The 2nd victim is an 00 prod PCR.  Its got a PO1 trigger (still have the wrapper with czech writing), trigger job, PT Custom bar/dot nights, widened and polished magwell, polished feedramp, barrel shroud and slide/frame rails.
Wolff springs through out inc Mag springs in the hi caps.
Slide end is chamfered to soften hammer blows, Barrel has been Cryo treated for accuracy/wear resistance...and it also is wearing the New Hakan Grips.....

I wanted to show off Hakans work and take a minute to share my little guns....the Custom is my main carry and works better than any gun Ive owned...just smooth and nice.

Of course both guns wear their clothing made by me.... :D

Thanks for letting me rant....Shoot well

Offline CZNE

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2002, 10:26:11 AM »
Nice pistols Eric.  Hakan grips really add to the appearance of a pcr in my opinion.

However you and I both know a pcr is just too cool not to carry.

Tell me about the chamfer you did on the slide end, I hadn't heard about that before.

Offline Pilot

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2002, 11:41:44 AM »
Wow.  That is beautiful.  I do find the PCR better looking than the P-01.  Its ashame they are discontinuing it.

Pilot

anything