Author Topic: Mags for Compacts!!  (Read 1860 times)

Walt-Sherrill

Mags for Compacts!!
« on: July 16, 2002, 04:41:38 AM »
Check this link on The Firing Line.  

Looks to be a chance to pick up some CZ compact mags.

thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121477

Offline ut83

Mags for Compacts!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 05:58:39 PM »
I believe he's referring to Robert Johnson. He's mentioned in the pistol section.  Great pricing! Shoot well

Offline Marko9x18

Mags for Compacts!!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2002, 01:29:45 PM »
I just received two from Robert Johnson.  They are 14rd (yes that's right, FOURTEEN round) flush-fit magazines for the CZ75B Compact and PCR, and they function perfectly.  They have a slightly different indentation on the side of the mag body compared to my 13rd mag, and the follower has a subtley different shape, but the floorplate is identical.  Also, the 14rd mags have three witness holes and actually say "14" next to the lowest hole.  My 13rd mag has no text and only two witness holes.  Springs seem a bit stronger on the 14rd mags too.

By the way, I paid $45 (shipped) per mag.  I'm not sure how many he has left, but he also had some 16rd fullsize mags at $40 per mag.

Take care.  Marko

cz40va

Mags for Compacts!!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2002, 05:46:12 AM »
Thanks Walt, I'm sure the Compact owners appreciate the info.

i81b4u

Mags for Compacts!!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2002, 11:49:03 AM »
Are their any hi cap mags that work with the P01?
If so, about what is the going price?

Unregistered(d)

Mags for Compacts!!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2002, 01:17:48 PM »
thefiringline.com seems to be gone, any other suggestions for these mags? I would love  a couple.

Offline CZNE

Mags for Compacts!!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2002, 12:10:53 PM »
Good luck finding them.  I lucked out and bought a couple from a member here on the forum a few months ago but haven't seen any advertised since.  If you are looking for a high cap or the range you can use the full size mags in the compact and pcr, it sticks out of the grip a little bit but I don't find that to be a big deal.  I used a couple of rubber grommets to fill the space.