Author Topic: The Classifieds: New User Limits  (Read 16277 times)

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • 'Live Long, and Prosper'
The Classifieds: New User Limits
« on: May 22, 2012, 11:26:40 AM »
Recently, there have been a number of ads posted by newly joined members, some even being the first, and so far, only, post. While we appreciate that this opens up chances to purchase items for the existing membership, it is also important to realize that this board is not a 'poor man's Gunbroker'. Nor is it simply a place for people to unload their items, never to be heard of again. We are first and foremost a community for shooting sports enthusiasts, primarily of the CZ firearm.

Therefore, the Owners and Management of the board have decided that effective 5/22/2012:
The use of the Classifieds to sell items is restricted to members with a post count of 25 or greater. This is monitored by the forum software.

Additionally, you may wish to familiarize yourselves with the full set of Classified Rules & Instructions contained in the Classified section.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 12:11:00 PM by Grendel »
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.

Online Wobbly

• Administrator
  • Loves the smell of VihtaVuori in the morning !
Re: The Classifieds: New User Limits
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 09:24:33 AM »
Additionally...

As of Jan 1, 2024, the CZF now requires all Sellers to post a photograph of the item which they are offering.

And... that photograph MUST INCLUDE a slip of paper with the seller's screen name and current date. An exaple...

(I still can't believe he's selling such a nice cat.)
In God we trust; On 'Starting Load' we rely.

anything