Author Topic: HELP! -- CZ-52 Grips!  (Read 9951 times)

Offline broadkil

HELP! -- CZ-52 Grips!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2004, 02:46:14 AM »
can ya tell that i am an innersphere type of guy ;)
i had it worng about the rips...sorry about that:\
anyway..you play often?

n-44-Canon

HELP! -- CZ-52 Grips!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2004, 01:50:53 PM »
That game looks interesting but I'll save my surver space for an upcoming video game project.

Offline broadkil

HELP! -- CZ-52 Grips!
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2004, 11:10:17 PM »
what DOOM3!
or Half Life 2?
:b

n-44-Canon

HELP! -- CZ-52 Grips!
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2004, 10:19:01 AM »
No. My family is in the high end computer business and I have some friends who are professional game programes and desgners.
 I helped an organisation years ago in producing A game that failed do to the fact that it was ahead of it's time and the techknowledgy needed to do it didn't exist at the time ( kinda like trying to make Lord of the Rings in the 1970s ) and I asked if I could take over the idea in the future and was granted permission. Now the techknowledgy is available so I spoke with some people about it and added A whole second half to the platform and story and got it approved and we are planing to start producing it later this year.
 It's A trilogy depicting the "end times" from A highley realistic and down to earth prospective. I have their X-Titles listed below:

Omega: The Tribulation

Omega: The Rapture

Omega: The Chastisment

Right now, it's almost definate that I will have to come up with A way to house Maya on my PC.
 The trilogy is A real-time RPG. That means that it's very large and long like Final Fantasy games but the chearictors are controled on real time ( kinda similer to squad based ) rather then battle modes, their damage is based on what happens to them rather then HP and life bars and their experience system is very definitive yet, down to earth.

Offline broadkil

HELP! -- CZ-52 Grips!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2004, 10:02:21 PM »
you need beta testers? :D
me and my little cohorts could drive most any of the bugs out into the daylight.
love to see it...let me know how development goes
must be nice to be in California where you can have friends who are into that stuff!

denfoote

HELP! -- CZ-52 Grips!
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2004, 12:54:10 AM »
Nice grips!!
Soon as I get my wife over the shock of me buying a new gun(CZ52), I'll think about getting a set!!

anything