Author Topic: Availability  (Read 3401 times)

Offline ZardozCZ

• Recently returned to shooting and loving it!
Re: Availability
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 07:23:37 PM »
I got a heads up from Damascus, and they said they'd have one for me. It's now on order, hopefully arriving at my FFL on Monday!

Now I can post my other 40s for sale! If the P-06 is as nice as my 75 and 97, I won't need them! Temps will be in the 20's next week so range time won't be too bitter either!

A long long wait is about over. Thanks all for your support and sharing!

I'll post some pics when I have something to shoot!
"We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love.... and then we return home."
Aboriginal Proverb

Offline CAGLS

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 05:56:29 AM »
I hadn't seen any P-06's in stock since getting mine from KYGUNCO.com Dec 1, 2012. Grabagun.com also has them in stock for $593.33. With this slew of CZ's becoming available I think when they're gone we won't see the same availability till next year.
Custom CZC SP-01 Accushadow LS, CTS LS Orange, SP-01 Shadow Target, SP-01 Tactical 9mm, CZ 75 polished ss, CZ 75 matte ss, CZ 75B SA, P-06, CZ 97B Shadow glossy blue , f/o front sight, duty treat Dan Wesson Valor

Offline Lam3

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2014, 09:05:15 PM »

Offline ZardozCZ

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 11:32:49 PM »
A long time coming. But it's arrived! Range soon!
"We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love.... and then we return home."
Aboriginal Proverb

Offline ohell

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2014, 08:34:35 PM »
:)  grab a flush fitting promag, some macgar 12 and extended base 14 round mags and have fun.  if you can't have the 10+ mags,  time to move!

Offline rockhouse66

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 08:39:08 PM »
Mine arrived yesterday at my FFL and I picked it up today.  Sweet!  Hinterland was great BTW; shipped faster than "normal" because I asked them to, no CC fee, very cheap shipping.  I bought some plain vanilla .40 S&W and hope to get to shoot this tomorrow.  Heavier in my hand than I expected when packed with 10 rounds of .40, but feels great.

Where do you get the 14 round mags?
Jim
P06,CZC Compact L, gloss blue 75B
455 TH Varmint 17 HMR

Offline ZardozCZ

Availability
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 10:24:51 AM »
I'm curious why mine was test fired last February, and took 11 months to be sold in the USA. Not the best for CZ's cash flow, having inventory age so long.

Thanks for the mag tips. I do want at least one flush fit. A few with higher capacity wouldn't hurt.

I need new glasses, but the large size of white dot isn't as easy to get on target as the smaller dots of the 97B, but I think that shooting glasses may cure that.

I'm looking the have the right eye lens set to pistol sight distance and the left lens set to distance. If I can stand glasses like that, should I ever need cataract surgery I'll get internal lenses the same.

This pistol shoots nicer than beretta 96, less rise and flip. I could get used to it!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 10:27:15 AM by ZardozCZ »
Aboriginal Proverb

Offline rockhouse66

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 12:45:24 PM »
I think you are confused by the European date conventions.  Mine is 02-12-2013 which is Dec. 2, 2013 in "Yurrup".
Jim
455 TH Varmint 17 HMR

Offline ohell

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 08:47:20 PM »
Where do you get the 14 round mags?

44mag.com works for me.  the 14 round is only a 12 round with plastic +2 extension. currently 14 round is 29 bucks and 12 round is 24.  both work for me.  i added the cz plastic base plate to the 12 round and it is about 3/16" (if i remember right) from meeting with bottom of grip. my hand fits on the frame part of grip so doesn't bother me.  haven't had any trouble out of them. i'll try to remember to take a pic of it. 

Offline rockhouse66

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014, 08:14:44 PM »
Please pardon the newbie question, but the CZ75 full size mags fit the P06?  I went to .44Mag and the ones they list are all CZ75.  I can use just ordinary MecGar 12 and 14 round .40 mags for a CZ75 in my P06?

BTW - I shot it for the first time today.  Awesome!  I do have trouble reaching the slide release, so maybe a mod in my future there.

Would sure like some of those blue aluminum grips from CZ for it.
Jim
455 TH Varmint 17 HMR

Offline ZardozCZ

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 09:01:24 PM »
I think you are confused by the European date conventions.  Mine is 02-12-2013 which is Dec. 2, 2013 in "Yurrup".

I'm used to German YY-MM-DD  HH-MM-SS. Mine is also 02-12-2013, so it appeared to be February. Maybe Chechs do it their own way?

Anyway, it is a fine pistol. The frame to slide and slide to barrel tolerances are tighter than my 75 or 97, locks up good and tight like I wish all pistols would do.

I'm not as sharp eyesighted  as I might be and the large white dots blur wide so my placement isn't what it could be. Maybe I'll put a laser on the rail for fun!

It shoots with less rise and recoil than a Beretta 96 or Glock 27, and isn't much larger than the baby Glock. Certainly better fitted than either of them!

CZ sure makes fine products!
Aboriginal Proverb

anything