Author Topic: My Christmas present  (Read 8364 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
My Christmas present
« on: December 26, 2013, 08:23:49 PM »
A brand new High Noon Rock Steady gun belt, (I lost weight, can you believe it?), and this gem,

The sharp eyed will note it's NOT for a CZ, but a Glock 19. This baby is for work, and will really get to show how tough it is, as the unit am I am at now has all armed officers working in some weird places.

And here it is with a little polish on it, should look good tomorrow at work, you think? ;)

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
Re: My Christmas present
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 08:56:00 PM »
That spiffy holster will definitely be the 'good looking' half of that holster-pistol combo. ;)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 09:08:17 PM »
Well, they won't let me carry my CZs at work...no class, I tell ya, no class at all. ;D

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 02:07:44 AM »
Very very Nice!  8)  Congratulations and Merry Christmas!  :)
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline IDescribe

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 03:04:41 AM »
That's a sweet holster.  I'd like to have one just to tell people the model name.  ;)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 01:09:07 PM »
It is a little difficult to accurately adjust the ride of an adjustable holster without the gun in question being physically present,(I don't actually own a Glock), um...I DID mention this is adjustable, didn't I?

Inside the bag comes this handy dandy Allen wrench and instructions, which allows a wide array of adjustments for this rig.

I did get quite a few envious looks at work, from those relegated to the cheapie Fobus junk we issue. A few carry their own rigs, but all plastic or nylon - the High Noon stood out like a race horse among plowhorses. It rode very easily all day, and gave no trouble at all...except the gun needed to be tilted back just a wee bit. So, back home, (they don't like us bringing tools to work), and, as seen, the amount of adjustment is pretty slight.

Yes, that's a High Noon Slide Guard in the back holding the Speedy Spanky up to the light :)

Off to the races again!

anything