Author Topic: CZ 75 BD Compact Carry  (Read 1446 times)

Unregistered(d)

CZ 75 BD Compact Carry
« on: June 12, 2003, 08:20:43 AM »
I am in the market for a new gun and I'm trying to narrow things down. I have heard only positive things about the PCR. I like the dimensions of the PCR but I want something that is a little more potent than the 9mm. I came across the CZ 75 BD Compact Carry in 40 S&W which seems to be the same gun but with a steel frame. I don't like the idea of the added weight but I'm willing to trade for the additional power.

Does anyone have experience with the Compact Carry? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Offline raro

CZ 75 BD Compact Carry
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2003, 01:58:13 PM »
CZ has been threatening to release the .40 cal Compact Carry for a couple of years.  It has not made it to market to date.  A recent post cited a source at CZ-USA having said it would be released next year.  Have fun!

Ralph

Offline ut83

CZ 75 BD Compact Carry
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 07:45:30 AM »
Actually the Comp Carry hasnt been manufactured or released according to the CZUB Sources Im in touch with.

The gun they are gonna release next year is just a std. Compact in 40.  Steel frame and normal safety.

You say you found a Comp Carry?  Where....If you did its a fluke and probably a prototype gun.

Please let us know...........Shoot well :smokin

Unregistered(d)

CZ 75 BD Compact Carry
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2003, 07:58:49 AM »
I found this gun on CZ's website. You can't get to it from the main web page. You have to back into it as it doesn't appear to be for public viewing yet. Use the following link to get the pdf file and look at pages 31 and 32.

www.cz-usa.com/_d/pdf/catalog.pdf

Hopefully this means that we will not have to wait until next year. Maybe, it will be out sooner.

Offline ut83

CZ 75 BD Compact Carry
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2003, 05:48:38 AM »
I hate to break it to you....if you drink, get a beer/beverage of your choice.....ok.......hmm............humming................

The Comp Carry was in there catalog for a while but was never produced, if it was it was never imported into this country.  Many people have wanted one....but were just teased like you were.

The 40 Compact is all thats being made presently.  No Comp Carry.....trust me....weve wanted them for a long time.

The 40 Compact will be around later this year/early next year.....call CZUSA and lets let them know how bad we want the Comp Carry in the states.........

Shoot well :smokin

anything