Author Topic: CZ Action Timing  (Read 152520 times)

Offline romukom

Re: CZ Action Timing
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2015, 11:20:11 AM »
I'm glad to hear that my work has helped many of you.

Offline KG

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2016, 06:33:40 AM »
I can't thank you enough for these great animations.
They helped me tremendously!!

Offline dbuffington1

• dbuffington909@att.net
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2016, 01:54:52 PM »
Fantastic post thank you for your help.
buffcz75b

Offline Oldwolf

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2016, 08:57:43 AM »
This is a great post.
SP-01 Shadow Target Custom
75 SA

Offline Sharky

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2016, 08:29:06 AM »
Ok.. Just a flat out Great Post !! Thanks for the info !!!!

Offline nksmfamjp

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2016, 07:41:56 PM »
I'm feeling the same. This is a huge help related to my future action job plan.

Offline Navigation

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2016, 06:03:45 PM »
This is pretty awesome work.  Thanks... I will be watching this animation a lot... Im sure my wife will think I am losing my mind.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win.

Offline nksmfamjp

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2016, 07:41:54 AM »
Your pictures are awesome, but doesn't the trigger bar(stirrup) disconnect from the sear and fp block lifter when the slide cycles vs at the end of the trigger stroke like you show? The slide pushes down on the cams on each side of the trigger stirrup when it cycles.

Offline Shar

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2017, 11:16:44 AM »
I was hoping to find a good video showing this, and failed (though I got one that was sort of close).  Imagine, if you will, the delight when I found this while searching for something else.  Oh, how I do love serendipity, and people that do things for fun THEN share them with others to be helpful. 

Many thanks.
Shar

Offline romukom

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2017, 10:34:25 AM »
Your pictures are awesome, but doesn't the trigger bar(stirrup) disconnect from the sear and fp block lifter when the slide cycles vs at the end of the trigger stroke like you show? The slide pushes down on the cams on each side of the trigger stirrup when it cycles.
My apologies for not responding sooner since I have been busy.  I think that you might be right and will verify it.  Maybe the pros like Cz customs or CGW can verify this?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Offline romukom

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2017, 10:52:01 AM »
I was hoping to find a good video showing this, and failed (though I got one that was sort of close).  Imagine, if you will, the delight when I found this while searching for something else.  Oh, how I do love serendipity, and people that do things for fun THEN share them with others to be helpful. 

Many thanks.
Shar
No problem. I am glad that you found it useful.   I was surprised to see that my thread got "sticky"  status.  I am planning soon to update the files to correct some minor issues that has been bugging me for a while.   Also just to spill the beans, I will be working on making a gif for the P09. The bad thing is that I haven't seen a cutout view of the P09 so that I can use as a baseline. But the good news is that I own one and can make it work; just will take more time.

Offline romukom

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2017, 03:13:33 AM »
Well as I mentioned in my previous post, I just finished the animation of the CZ P09 pistol.   I would have completed sooner but there were two issues that I have to deal in between.

The first one was deciding how much detail in the parts I wanted to show without making it too clutter.  So, I decided to include a close up and simplified version of the omega trigger.

Some of the parts are shown in the wrong order because I wanted to emphasize it first.  I have to admit that I have just forced myself to stop and call it good; otherwise I would be working on it forever.

Credits for reshp1 on his excellent post about the Omega trigger. It did helped me answer some of my questions. http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=70324.0

The second issue that I have to deal with were the animations of the 75B.  Thanks to the comment of nksmfamjp made me think that there some issues that I overlooked.  After looking at them for awhile, I realized that I made a major mistake.  I have modeled the sear cage with a flat bottom.  I forgot to include the bottom lugs so that the trigger bar slides down and release the disconnector (DA) or sear (SA).  So I had no choice to fix all of them.  :-\
I also realized that I did not completed the single action of the DA/SA action timing.  I also corrected some of the image shakes as well. Please disregard the older version.

At the end I enjoyed making them.  I for sure have a deep respect for the animators from the past and present because it?s a lot of work in creating a cartoon.  You forgot something and you need to start again. :P
I hope that you will enjoy them as well.  As I mentioned in earlier post, feel free to share them whoever wants to know how the CZ 75 and now P09 pistol works.   :)

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:40:45 AM by romukom »

Offline Tok36

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2017, 03:40:59 AM »
Thank you for the addition for the Omega trigger system animation romukom. Great stuff!
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline romukom

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2017, 08:49:12 AM »
Anytime, I am glad that you like them. My P09 still torn apart since I started.  The only bad thing is that I forgot about the ejector spring and as usual flew out and hear it on my right then on my left 😣.   I am glad that David from CGW set me up with a replacement.   Of course in order to  justify the shipping cost for a $2 spring,  I included the 10x bushing on the order 😁

Offline SoCal

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2017, 09:14:37 AM »
Yes, thank you for all the great animation!
If I had known how much better being retired is than working I would have done it FIRST.