Author Topic: My experience with TROS 3-Lug Adapter (Awesome) !  (Read 1856 times)

Offline extremist

My experience with TROS 3-Lug Adapter (Awesome) !
« on: January 02, 2016, 12:06:19 PM »
Full disclosure, Mark and I go way back and I host his website.   ;)  www.trosusa.com

I was a little apprehensive about ordering one of these after reading some other user's experiences on this board, but since I know Mark and never been burned before, I sent him a note over Christmas weekend asking if he had the product and could he ship me one.  He shipped it USPS Priority Mail on 12/28/15 and I received it on 12/31/15!  WOW.  USPS sure surprised me with that fast of service.   :o

Next, how to install.  I couldn't find any videos on removing the factory flash hider (that should have been a clue), so I figured I'd just try prying that clip up and darned if it didn't just let me unscrew by hand (pretty easy thanks CZ). 

Installed the 3-Lug without incident, and tightened her down. 

Mark no longer manufactures suppressors, but I have several of his including the excellent Nemesis-II for my MP5 with the Gemtech 3-Lug mount system.  It fit perfectly of course on the 3-Lug adapter.  Checked out the barrel to make sure it "looked" fine, and went to the range yesterday.

Wow!  Worked great, did not affect point of impact in the least.  Seemed to be most accurate with the Gemtech writing indexed at 12:00.

Shot IMI 158gr, Fiocchi 158gr, some IMI 124gr Subsonic, some of my IMI 158gr reloads and some Bayou Bullets 160gr Subsonic (both of these loads under 3.0 N320).  The CZ did NOT like the Winchester 147gr Subsonic Flat Point loads, round slammed into the feedramp and got stuck.  I didn't even try the Remington 147gr Subsonic since it had the same flat nose bullet profile.

He is going to get the product up on the website soon with pics, so I whole heartedly recommend it.

James
DPS Certified LTC Instructor, USPSA Chief RSO.

NRA Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun, HFS, CRSO

P01, Suarez P01 w/Optic, Phantom, Shadow+Kadet.

Offline hapyhar0ld

Re: My experience with TROS 3-Lug Adapter (Awesome) !
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 09:55:26 PM »
That's great to hear!  I just wish mine were as positive.

Offline 762hurts

Re: My experience with TROS 3-Lug Adapter (Awesome) !
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 06:12:16 AM »
Love mine! Concentric, and no issues.

anything