Author Topic: New post about CZ83 CCW Holsters....UT83  (Read 1645 times)

Offline ut83

New post about CZ83 CCW Holsters....UT83
« on: September 29, 2002, 10:37:09 AM »
I just want to thank all of those who have supported me supporting CZ's with Custom holsters so far....I and my CZ appreciate it....SINCERELY.....read on.

Ive moved the previous messages to the Archives2 location.

****A note to all who are interested in CZ83 Holsters, whatever the style...PLEASE EMAIL ME @  pcrcz@netzero.net

Id like to hear from you....
arcom, I have no way of returning a message to you except this way...email me if you can.
Cossack1..if your interested..We can take care of your concealment needs for sure :D
OOp.225...same goes...anything you need, well...in regards to a holster :D
Kev..same for you buddy...lets get you a belt slide going?

For the 83 Holsters...here is my proposition.  I have everything to do them except the mold.  It is expensive and If I can get some orders/money in for them...I can get the mold and get started on them...Sorry for the "cart before the horse" thing....but its the only way to make this happen.

For anyone else who just stumbled onto this thread and would like a CCW Holster for an 83 or other CZ....please check out my website @ www.angelfire.com/amiga/pcrcz/index.html

Again...please get in touch with me or leave me your info here....Well get these going asap....Thanks and Shoot well

Cossack1

New post about CZ83 CCW Holsters....UT83
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2002, 10:37:01 AM »
UT,
Hello!  I didn't forget about you, see my post in CZ100, "Bright Sights"   re."Wife" and "Riot Act"