Author Topic: Which optic mount to absolute co-witness with Scorpion carbine?  (Read 76 times)

Offline CZMN

I picked up a Sig Romeo MSR green dot optic. The mount is a tall mount that will not work with the factory standard Scorpion stock for co-witness. I would like to absolute co-witness with the iron sights which are the CZ factory sights on the carbine. I've been told Aimpoint T1 or T2 mount will work. Is this the same as the Aimpoint micro mount? Confusing for a first time optic user. If anyone knows for certain what will work if you could provide a link it would be much appreciated.

Offline John A.

I am using a bushnell low profile red dot.  I don't recall the model name right off, but the red dot appears to sit at the very top of the front post.  You can see it through the rear aperture so it's as close of a cowitness as you could probably manage.

When people ignorant of guns make gun laws, you end up with ignorant gun laws.

Offline CZMN

What you are describing is what I want to accomplish but I have the optic I need to put a low profile mount on it. I don't want to purchase another optic with the needed mount. Mounts are not cheap and I just would like someone with more knowledge than myself to point me to the mount I need. Thanks for your reply and nice looking Scorpion you have there!

Offline ShakyDog

See if there is a spacer in the middle of your current mount, remove the four screws and see if the middle can be removed...

Steve