Author Topic: S2 / Micro Upgrades?  (Read 866 times)

Offline mikah323

S2 / Micro Upgrades?
« on: June 05, 2020, 08:27:03 AM »
Fellow Scorpionites,

I purchased a micro about a year ago and only had time to play with it a bit before having to take a break from the range for 6 months.  I've reemerged to discover the micro was discontinued and it looks like not a whole lot of places sell upgrades that are specific to the S2.  I was already burned by buying a yeti hand grip that was advertised as compatible with the Evo 3 (but apparently not the S2 as I cannot attach it).

Wondering if anyone out there knows of sites / vendors that make upgrades specific to / compatible with the S2 / Micro.  Looking for:
-Triggers and springs
-Charging handle
-Hand grip
-Anything else

Thanks!

Offline Cohenj87

Re: S2 / Micro Upgrades?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 10:47:02 AM »
Fellow Scorpionites,

I purchased a micro about a year ago and only had time to play with it a bit before having to take a break from the range for 6 months.  I've reemerged to discover the micro was discontinued and it looks like not a whole lot of places sell upgrades that are specific to the S2.  I was already burned by buying a yeti hand grip that was advertised as compatible with the Evo 3 (but apparently not the S2 as I cannot attach it).

Wondering if anyone out there knows of sites / vendors that make upgrades specific to / compatible with the S2 / Micro.  Looking for:
-Triggers and springs
-Charging handle
-Hand grip
-Anything else

Thanks!
HBI is where I bought pretty much everything for my micro including a new barrel to replace the garbage faux suppressor.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Trooper894

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 12:08:42 PM »
Not sure where you got the information that the Micro/S2 had been discontinued, but the Micro is alive and well. For the year 2020 CZ just made a few changes to the Micro/S2 that included a YHM Micro Flash Can in place of the Faux Suppressor and replacement of the sliding brace with an SB Tactical Folding Brace. Same basic firearm. As for accessories. All main parts for the S1 and S2 are the same. All of the parts that you listed are interchangeable. Not sure what issue you are having getting your Yeti grip on, but there is plenty of help available here or you can contact Yeti Wurks direct. I have found them to be very responsive.
https://www.yetiwurks.com/crm.asp?action=contactus
Honor - Doing what's right, even if no one is watching.

Offline Dutch110

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 03:20:23 PM »
Also try Shooters Element. They can also do trigger polishing for not a lot of money. Charging handles, triggers, springs, grips etc etc.
TSO, Shadow 2, P10F, P10C, Scorpion Micro