Author Topic: TriStar T-100 Holster Options  (Read 3161 times)

Offline Caveman60404

TriStar T-100 Holster Options
« on: July 23, 2016, 10:32:09 PM »
I have a tried a few holsters with the T-100 and decided to share.  As I like pics, here are some different holsters:

Bulldog Cases Black Molded Belt Slide Holster (Medium).  Minimalist approach leather holster.  Keeps pistol tucked in nicely and does the job.

DeSantis Scabbard Holster #001 B6.  This is my carry holster for my Glock 23/32 but T-100 does fit well with hammer cocked or not.

Fobus Roto Holster RH Paddle #SG21RP.  This holster was purchased for Witness Model pistols.  It does fit the T-100, not perfect but retention is good.

Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster Size 15.  This is my general duty all purpose holster that has held many different guns.  It has carried S&W, Glock, EAA and now T-100.  Not worth a crap for concealed carry but a comfy holster to wear or just toss in console.

SigTac Retention Roto Paddle Holster.  This holster was 'supposed' to be perfect match for T-100 or Baby Eagle, but not so perfect on mine.  It does fit nicely, it will hold the pistol in but the lock won't engage no matter what I have tried.  Maybe I need to get a Baby Eagle to see if it works on that.

Just the few I have tinkered with.  Hope people will share other possibilities as I am always on the prowl for better or more comfortable carry holsters.  If you have any questions, let me know.
-Tom

Offline warbird1

Re: TriStar T-100 Holster Options
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 12:19:54 AM »
Great info. Thanks!

Offline Jedman7

Re: TriStar T-100 Holster Options
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 04:06:55 PM »
Nice pics.  I use an Uncle Mike's when out in the field hunting, and and Alien Gear for EDC.
"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit."
TriStar T120 & C100