Author Topic: I just want to give a big shout out to Scott and David!  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Swamp ash

I just want to give a big shout out to Scott and David!
« on: November 29, 2016, 10:51:49 AM »
THANKS!
Not only do they build such excellent custom pistols, but their service is absolutely first-rate!

Scott built my PCR (Pro-pack; 10X bushing, crown and polish barrel; SS race hammer) which effortlessly shoots super tight groups and looks sooo sexy.  However, I had a couple of light strikes and Cajungunworks responded... They had it shipped back immediately and within 1 business day it is ready!

They are certainly the most responsive, and amenable group of folks with whom I have worked, and I strongly recommend them.  Their product is absolutely fantastic; their service is unbelievable!

All I can say is:  "Awesome 'possum!"
Thanks guys!
 :)
Ruger rimfire fan

Offline steppingcrane

Re: I just want to give a big shout out to Scott and David!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 08:54:19 PM »
I second that, David took care of me and my P-01 recently and performs slick!  That guy has such passion for his masterful work he does on guns and it shows towards his customers,  workmanship, and products.

Offline coolcw1987

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 09:26:34 PM »
David is AMAZING! I got a new sight from CGW and had a mishap with it. He went above and beyond to fix the issue and I've not had a single issue yet.

Offline philinms

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 04:26:19 PM »
Launched the ejector spring putting a pro kit in a P09 the other day. Called David to buy a replacement and he mailed me one for free. How could you ask for more!!!!!

Offline Tripp1

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 08:00:53 PM »
With such OUTSTANDING customer service from David, I must chime in. 

Forums and Youtube make a guy like me, who is NOT mechanically inclined, think I can take things apart and put them back together.  My mom always said I would make my living with my mouth (not my hands).  I am in sales. 

I ordered a Race Hammer Kit, along with starter punch and two hammer pins (gun is a 75SA and I ordered an extra because I have dealt with me before).  I got things apart fine.  When putting the hammer strut on the new hammer -- I could not get the pin to go in.  My tapping became pounding, until the pin went too far and I could not fit the strut into the hammer.  Pin was Stuck.

On the phone, David could not have been more kind.  What guys like me appreciate, is not being made to feel stupid.  (Anyone ever call their company's IT department for help?). 

I sent the hammer, strut and pin in, and David put all together at NO CHARGE.  WOW!!  The post office in KS said it would arrive in LA on Thursday.  It was back in my KS mailbox on Saturday.  Awesome.  Thank you David and CGW!   

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 09:49:47 PM »
I'll chime in -David and the CGW team performed outstanding work on my P01 Omega. Superb customer service to boot. I'll be a repeat customer soon.
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 08:28:55 PM »
I have to agree - my Cajunized P-09 is my EDC pistol, and it's perfect. :)