Author Topic: My Canik Shark C and the wifes T100 at the range.........................  (Read 839 times)

Moken

We probably haven't shot our carry guns in a couple months. But I tell ya, these darn pistols are fun. Accurate, smooth and just pleasing to operate. We went to the range to sight in the new AR and had just as much fun shoot the little Caniks. I ran some of the Xtreme 124 grain hollow points for the first time in my Shark and impressed myself! I ain't that bad of a shot! LOL

Offline DF_Hammack

Re: My Canik Shark C and the wifes T100 at the range.........................
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 12:31:48 PM »
Tristar/Caniks make it easy to be a good marksman, as do most other CZ platform pistols. I never have fired a commercial CZ, but of the MilSurp CZ's I have fired, the Caniks show a much tighter fit, so I am inclined to believe inherently more accurate.
Tristar P100 - SAR B6P

Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American - Congressman Tenche Coxe, 1788

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
Re: My Canik Shark C and the wifes T100 at the range.........................
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 02:40:51 PM »
Congratulations on having a great time at the Range with your TriStar/Canik Pistols!  8)  :)

Tristar/Caniks make it easy to be a good marksman, as do most other CZ platform pistols.

So True!  :)

50 foot Accuracy of a Tristar/Canik T120 with Federal Champion Aluminum cased ammuntion
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:42:35 PM by jwc007 »
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

anything