GENERAL > CZ Gunsmithing

CZ 75 SP-01 Manual Safety Tutorial Videos

(1/10) > >>

Scarlett Pistol:
I've been making tutorial videos for the manual safety CZ 75's and CZ SP-01's. I have disassembly, assembly, and a couple explanation videos so far. I got some great feedback from members in another thread who have seen these. I hope these can add to the great tutorials on here and on YouTube. If they are helpful give them a thumbs up so more people on YouTube can find them when searching. And feel free to give feedback for future videos and subjects. I'm not a professional videographer, so I'll do my best to continue to improve quality with the equipment I have. Hope these help!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXTbIrAR76i20MrrKs45HbEgP3dwnE0MK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disassembly 
Disassembly 1 - Remove Slide

Disassembly 2 - Grips and Mainspring

Disassembly 3 - Safeties, Sear Cage, Detentes

Disassembly 4 - Hammer and Trigger Groups

Disassembly 5 - Slide Parts

Disassembly - CZ 75 B up to where it differs from Ambi versions

Sear Cage
Sear Cage Disassembly and Assembly

Sear Cage Assembly for Shadow Conversion

Assembly
Assembly 1 - Firing Pin

Assembly 2 - Trigger Bar Spring

Assembly 3 - Trigger and Trigger Bar

Assembly 4 - Hammer Group

Assembly 5 - Sear Cage Re-Install

How To's
How To - Fitting a Sear for CZC Competition and Cajun Gun Works Race Hammers

How To - Remove the Firing Pin Block System

How To - Single Action Only Conversion

How To - Replace or Upgrade the Front Sight

How To - Replace or Upgrade the Bushing

Explanations
Explanations - Polishing the Frame and Slide

Explanations - Single Action Only Conversion

Additional Info
Suggested Tools
The question has often been asked about recommended tools for pistol smithing projects on this forum. I started a thread with the list of what I use and other members have added fantastic recommendations! Here is the link:
http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=87317.0

Taco101:
Subscribed!  Thanks, man!

Scarlett Pistol:

--- Quote from: Taco101 on February 04, 2017, 08:30:48 PM ---Subscribed!  Thanks, man!

--- End quote ---

You're welcome! Sorry I didn't get these out in time for your project.

copemech:
I reviewed your videos a couple days ago, more as a refresher than anything, in preparation for the polish and mods on my new SP-01 Shadow.

You did a great job, and my gun just fall apart in my hands.

I am waiting on a few parts, so no big rush, so I spent quality time polishing internals on this rig tonight. More tomorrow.

Not my first one to do, but I have been on the P-07 and 9 for a while now, so getting back to the more complex lockwork makes me use the BRANE(brain)(brian, bryan  brad or whatever his name is just a tad more.

Thank you for your hard work! O0

baldrage:
Sticky this!!!!!

Thanks, SP!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version