Author Topic: CZ COMPACT P01 SDP BLACK (Decocker)  (Read 4681 times)

Offline Hutehund

CZ COMPACT P01 SDP BLACK (Decocker)
« on: March 07, 2017, 03:36:40 PM »
I might as well be 8 years old on Christmas morning.  I know I wouldn't be more excited if I was.  I've drooled over this gun for what feels like forever, and now it's on its way.  I appreciate fine machinery, and I particularly appreciate fine machinery that has been tuned to reach its maximum potential.  This beauty will be in Pennsylvania and in my hands on Friday, if all goes well with shipping.  Thanks to the folks at CZC for their amazing products, and to Robert for his help with this order.
Take responsibility for your actions.

Offline rhart

Re: CZ COMPACT P01 SDP BLACK (Decocker)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 07:35:38 PM »
Congrats. Love my P01.
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).
- You can only fight the way you practice.
- If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you.

Offline AMM

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 05:45:27 PM »
Congratulations!  My SDP is my favorite pistol.

Enjoy!
Kadet II
CZ 75 Shadow SAO
CZ 75 SP01 Shadow 1
455FS 22LR
457 Varmint MTR 22LR
457 Training 22LR
527FS 5.56x45

Offline Hutehund

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 10:10:14 AM »
Thanks... It arrived on Friday, and I can't wait to get it to the range.  It feels so good in the hand, with a silky smooth DA and "potato chip" crisp SA.  If it shoots like it feels, it'll replace my P-09 as my favorite handgun.  I expect that it will.  My compliments to Angus and the folks at CZ Custom for creating IMHO the Maserati of SDPs'.

Offline Beak Boater

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 08:30:54 PM »
Please report back on how it shoots. I know the feeling, I'm waiting on a Pro Tek 1 from CZ Custom.
Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Offline Flint

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 05:16:59 PM »
Can understand your excitement. The CZ SDP is amazing. My 1911's are so jealous.

Offline Hutehund

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 09:09:33 AM »
Please report back on how it shoots. I know the feeling, I'm waiting on a Pro Tek 1 from CZ Custom.

I certainly will.  And please do the same on your end.  That Pro Tek 1 looks incredible. 

And thanks, Flint... But those 1911s are another understandable addiction, aren't they?

Offline Kem1965

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 07:18:39 AM »
My first post in any forum.  I got tears in my eyes hearing how excited you were waiting for your pistol. I am going through the same excitement as we speak. I placed my order this week with Robert at CZC. He was very helpful and friendly. I ordered a  CZ PRO TEK ll. This will be my very first gun. I did my research, and realized you know when your heart is stuck on that one thing and no matter what anyone else says or whatever other research you do there's no changing your mind? Well this was it.  I'd like to shake your hand Angus..

Offline Psyop96

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 08:59:32 AM »
My first post in any forum.  I got tears in my eyes hearing how excited you were waiting for your pistol. I am going through the same excitement as we speak. I placed my order this week with Robert at CZC. He was very helpful and friendly. I ordered a  CZ PRO TEK ll. This will be my very first gun. I did my research, and realized you know when your heart is stuck on that one thing and no matter what anyone else says or whatever other research you do there's no changing your mind? Well this was it.  I'd like to shake your hand Angus..
Congrats! Heckuva of start. I don't know if it comes standard with the short reset SA these days but it's definitely worth having on your P-Tek 2.

Offline Hutehund

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 11:36:06 AM »

Fantastic... congratulations.  I'm sure that CZC won't let you down.  It will be all that you expect it to be, and more.  My CZC P-01 is all that, and a bag of chips.  The only problem that you may have is ever finding another gun that comes close to the one you've decided to purchase first.  ;) 

Offline ttrashman1

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 07:41:54 PM »
You must be more excited than Ralphy on christmas morning when he got his red rider bb gun

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

cz75 sp01 Tactical 9mm
Springfield Range Officer 9mm
Sig 938

Offline thomjb

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2017, 06:34:18 PM »
I am  new to CZ's but fell in love with my first P01, now looking at the SDP.
A real addiction me thinks.

thom

Offline tessitori

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2018, 03:58:46 AM »
I might as well be 8 years old on Christmas morning.  I know I wouldn't be more excited if I was.  I've drooled over this gun for what feels like forever, and now it's on its way.  I appreciate fine machinery, and I particularly appreciate fine machinery that has been tuned to reach its maximum potential.  This beauty will be in Pennsylvania and in my hands on Friday, if all goes well with shipping.  Thanks to the folks at CZC for their amazing products, and to Robert for his help with this order.

Any pictures?  My P01 might need a makeover ...

Offline chenjeffus

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2018, 11:18:07 PM »
how long it take you to get the SDP?  I have been looking all over for this specific piece..
congrates.

Offline Jack Badger

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2018, 11:48:09 PM »
Check out DEGuns.com.  Great company, used them many times...

https://www.deguns.net/cz-75-SDP-91721-806703917214-for-sale-p/91721.htm