Author Topic: New Shadow2 Owners - Did You Get A Test Target With Yours?  (Read 6175 times)

Offline gcw16

Re: New Shadow2 Owners - Did You Get A Test Target With Yours?
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2017, 10:46:25 AM »
Just got my Shadow 2 Saturday. There was no test target in the box.

Who did you get it through?

I got it from Tombstone Tactical. It is the all black model, 91254. The price was fair, $1117 + free ship + $15 to local FFL for transfer.

Offline TruckinThumper

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2017, 01:17:59 PM »
I got mine Monday....no test target

Offline RaCzech

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2017, 09:40:23 AM »
I bought mine from grab a gun and no test target.

Offline Raining_Brass

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2017, 09:58:52 AM »
Mine has the usual factory test target and the one from CZ Custom.

It shot a 2.1" group at the factory at 25 meters which I'm absolutely blown away by from a factory gun. That's Accu Shadow territory.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 10:00:46 AM by Raining_Brass »

Offline sdlrodeo

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2017, 09:37:35 PM »
I got my blue grip nitride model from CGW and it came with an electronic target.

With a ~2.5# SA trigger and 1mm reset, it's pretty hard not to shoot a nice group ;D

Awesome gun.

Where did you get your blue grip Nitride Model? If I may ask?

Offline whitepointer

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2019, 02:33:14 PM »
Bought Shadow 2 from Australian Importer "PBA Imports" and did not receive a target. Friend bought one and didn't receive one either.

Offline Hawker800

« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2019, 02:01:25 AM »
Nope, me neither.

Offline zhuk

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2019, 06:37:04 AM »

its likely a good feeling for some if you have the test targets but I look at as  the factory or CZ-usa likely aren't as worried about 5 shot clover leafs as that the weapon actually functions correctly and accuracy is acceptable.
so much depends on the loose screw behind the trigger, the ammo choice that will be used etc than what a  factory test target shows.

Could not agree more. Unless all the guns are being machine activated from a standardised vise rest, there's no point comparing across guns/countries/regions sold etc. And yes they are being function tested and for acceptable CZ accuracy, not competition bullseye lol

This is true. I think it's psychological to a certain extent - if you believe the gun is capable of high accuracy, you'll get better accuracy and vice versa.

Having spent 7 years shooting an M&P which rattles in slide to frame fit lol and having my best mate get to master grade with one, I already know my Shadow will be more accurate. So much more depends on the shooter.

Bought Shadow 2 from Australian Importer "PBA Imports" and did not receive a target. Friend bought one and didn't receive one either.

Nope I don't know any aussies who got a target with their S2 either. I got one but that was via Magnum and was a SP01 not an S2.

Offline warbird1

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2019, 09:40:08 PM »
Bought at a gun show today. No test target.

Offline timetofly

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2019, 11:16:58 AM »
I bought a S2 about two weeks ago, and no target.  S2 is a 2018 vintage.

Offline adrian

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2019, 12:03:23 PM »
     Hiya, and thx to whomever began the thread. Guess I've noticed the same patterns of test targets depending on where it was purchased. But be sure to include behind the foam,top and bottom of your respective gun case in your search. I kinda miss the ol days when the case was included in the easy to read blue and white box,making it easier to pic out a particular models box out of the safe or closet when searching for its extras. Has anyone ever used the factory trigger lock they come with ?  Be well.

Offline zhuk

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2019, 07:34:37 AM »
I've never thought manufacturer-supplied cable trigger locks were beefy enough to feel comfortable with if pulled up by the Plod (thanks to our onerous laws) Combination locks all the way.

Offline Ridgeline17

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2019, 05:17:36 PM »
Bought a 75 SP-01 Shadow Target 2 18Feb19 with 2 targets.  Gun was used but I think never fired!!  From CZ factory ammo Sellier Bellot, 25m, Dispersion 78mm.  Co-ordinates of mean point: 5 right, 0mm. I calculated different.  DATED 13.08.09/10:25 4 shots just below center with one high to right.    Target from CZ-USA Custom Dated 01/04/10   4 shots ragged hole 1/4" low right and one shot 3/4" right.  I've not shot my gun yet but I like this one very much. Was targets stopped to save money. Check dates. 
 Joined this month

Offline rhart

« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2019, 11:42:50 AM »
Bought a 75 SP-01 Shadow Target 2 18Feb19 with 2 targets.  Gun was used but I think never fired!!  From CZ factory ammo Sellier Bellot, 25m, Dispersion 78mm.  Co-ordinates of mean point: 5 right, 0mm. I calculated different.  DATED 13.08.09/10:25 4 shots just below center with one high to right.    Target from CZ-USA Custom Dated 01/04/10   4 shots ragged hole 1/4" low right and one shot 3/4" right.  I've not shot my gun yet but I like this one very much. Was targets stopped to save money. Check dates. 
 Joined this month

Ha, ha! The dates you gave through me for a loop until I realized you have a Shadow Target II - not a Shadow 2...
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).
- You can only fight the way you practice.
- If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you.

Offline Croal_Darksoul

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2019, 01:04:49 AM »
Purchased mine today (2/26/19) from Palmetto State Armory and no test target with mine. Going to make a few of my own in the morning though 😎
We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine, we're the last in line  -  RJD