Author Topic: New Shadow2 Owners - Did You Get A Test Target With Yours?  (Read 13081 times)

Offline 2tango2

Re: New Shadow2 Owners - Did You Get A Test Target With Yours?
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2017, 11:13:14 AM »
I got my blue grip nitride model from CGW and it came with a test target.

With a ~2.5# SA trigger and 1mm reset, it's pretty hard not to shoot a nice group ;D

Awesome gun.

Sounds awesome!

Did you get the electronic target as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline andrew1220

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2017, 12:36:35 PM »
I got my blue grip nitride model from CGW and it came with a test target.

With a ~2.5# SA trigger and 1mm reset, it's pretty hard not to shoot a nice group ;D

Awesome gun.

Sounds awesome!

Did you get the electronic target as well?

I may have misread the OP. Mine came with the electronic target I meant. I edited my post.

Offline 2tango2

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2017, 01:03:09 PM »
I wonder what rhyme or reason they have in determining who gets a target or not.  Looking at this thread it seems all over the map whether you get one or not

Offline Thechef1

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2017, 11:40:40 PM »
Bought munch S2 in Las Vegas. No test target. I was wondering if I got burned or what.

Offline rhart

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2017, 07:33:27 AM »
Bought munch S2 in Las Vegas. No test target. I was wondering if I got burned or what.

The chef "got burned" - LMAO! Good one.
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).
- You can only fight the way you practice.
- If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you.

Offline rhart

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2017, 07:35:29 AM »
I wonder what rhyme or reason they have in determining who gets a target or not.  Looking at this thread it seems all over the map whether you get one or not

Yeah, I can't figure it out. Maybe in the rush to get them to market they bypassed testing each one?
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).

Offline olfarhors

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2017, 11:45:52 AM »
Mine came from local Gun shop Via CZ and there was no target(s) included, just got it last week.
First CZ that I have bought that didn't have a target included but honestly it doesn't matter a bit to me.
I am more interested in what MY test target will look like honestly.

Offline rhart

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2017, 12:27:53 PM »
Mine came from local Gun shop Via CZ and there was no target(s) included, just got it last week.
First CZ that I have bought that didn't have a target included but honestly it doesn't matter a bit to me.
I am more interested in what MY test target will look like honestly.

That's the real test. I used to put a lot of stock in the factory targets, but I've changed my mind since I got my Shadow2. It shows a 79.3mm dispersion on the factory target, but I got under 3" groups the first time I shot it off a bench rest at 25 yards.
Musashi:

Offline Heisenberg

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2017, 04:04:39 PM »
I'm going to solve all your problems.  Mail me your guns and a box or 2 of good ammo and I'll provide you with all the test targets you'd like.  This is a limited time offer, so act now!
But wait, there's more!
Send in twice as much ammo and you'll receive double the test targets at absolutely no additional cost!

Offline Boris_LA

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2017, 05:49:19 PM »
I'm going to solve all your problems.  Mail me your guns and a box or 2 of good ammo and I'll provide you with all the test targets you'd like.  This is a limited time offer, so act now!
But wait, there's more!
Send in twice as much ammo and you'll receive double the test targets at absolutely no additional cost!
Good offer!
Especially combined with real bullet holes and personal inc signature instead of electronic ones.

Offline olfarhors

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2017, 12:37:14 PM »
its likely a good feeling for some if you have the test targets but I look at as  the factory or CZ-usa likely aren't as worried about 5 shot clover leafs as that the weapon actually functions correctly and accuracy is acceptable.
so much depends on the loose screw behind the trigger, the ammo choice that will be used etc than what a  factory test target shows.

Offline rhart

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2017, 04:39:15 PM »
its likely a good feeling for some if you have the test targets but I look at as  the factory or CZ-usa likely aren't as worried about 5 shot clover leafs as that the weapon actually functions correctly and accuracy is acceptable.
so much depends on the loose screw behind the trigger, the ammo choice that will be used etc than what a  factory test target shows.

This is true. I think it's psychological to a certain extent - if you believe the gun is capable of high accuracy, you'll get better accuracy and vice versa.
Musashi:

Offline gcw16

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2017, 09:55:26 PM »
Just got my Shadow 2 Saturday. There was no test target in the box.

Offline rhart

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2017, 06:14:39 PM »
Just got my Shadow 2 Saturday. There was no test target in the box.

Who did you get it through?
Musashi:

Offline Shadow2

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2017, 07:36:08 PM »
Mine came with an electronic shoved in with the other papers i missed it the first time. It also came with the CZC target