Author Topic: CZ 75D Compact Holster for concealed carry.  (Read 4453 times)

Offline Chuck2983

CZ 75D Compact Holster for concealed carry.
« on: April 11, 2017, 12:21:19 PM »
I have a CZ 75D. I'm looking for a holster for concealed carry. I'm leaning towards IWB, but not positive if that is the best option. What do you all think? Can you recommend some good holster options that I can check out?

Thanks!

Offline indenial

Re: CZ 75D Compact Holster for concealed carry.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 02:04:30 PM »
The CrossBreed Quick Clip for sure

Offline Hawker800

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 04:24:00 PM »

My TT Gunleather IWB works well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Performify

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 09:24:08 PM »
I run the AlienGear holsters with shells for almost all of my guns.  Big fan.  The IWB Cloak Tuck 3.0 is great.

http://aliengearholsters.com/holsters/cz75b-compact.html

Offline J Lee

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 01:27:20 PM »
Another thumbs up for TT Gunleather.  Really like the XC Slim with my P01.  Was actually made for a Glock 19 but the P01 fits nicely.  For Kydex, I have a JM Custom Kydex IWB Ver 3 that I like.
James

Online viking499

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 08:17:22 PM »
Another thumbs up for TT Gunleather.  Really like the XC Slim with my P01.  Was actually made for a Glock 19 but the P01 fits nicely.  For Kydex, I have a JM Custom Kydex IWB Ver 3 that I like.

Got a pic?

Offline J Lee

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 08:46:19 PM »

Got a pic?

Looks just like Hawker's
James

CZ Aficionado

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 10:51:21 PM »
Stealth Gear USA holster are pretty nice......the "Ventcore" mesh material breathes really well, very comfortable, durable........one of my favorite holsters  :)

https://stealthgearusa.com/
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 11:00:37 PM by CZ Aficionado »

Online viking499

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 10:59:06 PM »

Got a pic?

Looks just like Hawker's

Thanks.  Never noticed the "TT" on his.

Offline Delta3Two

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2017, 06:10:16 PM »
Stealth Gear USA holster are pretty nice......the "Ventcore" mesh material breathes really well, very comfortable, durable........one of my favorite holsters  :)

The Stealthgear prices are WAY beyond ridiculous.

Offline kpj313

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2017, 08:30:55 PM »
The only had my Vetter holster for the afternoon, but so far I love it. Very reasonably priced to boot!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CZ Aficionado

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 12:31:35 AM »

The Stealthgear prices are WAY beyond ridiculous.

Have you seen one or worn one........the prices are on the high side but the product is very good.  As far as "WAY beyond ridiculous", that could be said for most quality holster prices in my experience, so I can't argue that point but maybe agree on a broader scale  ;)

Offline Delta3Two

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 06:20:25 AM »
CZ Aficiando,

I don't remark on items I don't have or use.  So to answer your question....yes I own a Ventcore for my CZ-75D.  I seldom use it.  I prefer the High Noon AIWB holster I bought after dealing with the collapsing nature of the Stealthgear holster.

The Stealthgear prices ARE way beyond ridiculous.  They are nearly 3x higher than what I consider the Gold Standard of the industry, G-Code (tacticalholsters.com).  The hybrid holsters are more labor intensive to manufacture.  Thus, more costly and to what benefit other than offering a holster for one's weapon that another vendor may not offer.  Furthermore, hybrid design holsters, where only half of the holster is kydex and the other half a synthetic, collapsing material, is a problem waiting to happen. 

You fanboys of various companies and their products always amaze me.  It is as though you have ownership in whatever company is being constructively criticized.  If you cherish a hybrid holster design along with paying thru your proverbial nose for it, then so be it.  But for my money, a 100% kydex holster far surpasses the inherit problems associated with hybrid holster designs.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 06:33:52 AM by Delta3Two »

Offline Chuck2983

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 06:41:19 AM »
Thanks for all the responses guys! Keep them coming, it's very helpful. I haven't made a final decision yet, but when I do, I will post it.

Offline Delta3Two

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 08:58:04 AM »
Just support the forum and order a High Noon holster.  They ARE a paid supporter of this forum doncha know ?  Besides, they are a very good kydex holster and not a hybrid holster.