Author Topic: High Performance P-10-C Pkg Coming  (Read 30152 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: High Performance P-10-C Pkg Coming
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2017, 03:57:57 PM »
I've had one FTF. I am 95% sure it was my reload. But, it passed the Sock Drawer Torture Test, so I have 100% confidence in it. :) Actually, I AM carrying it, with only the one spare mag...still breaking it in. Need another mag or three, though.

Offline sapper9mm

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2017, 10:29:06 PM »
lol I'll gladly send my P10 c in for testing as right now it's not in my keep list. It just doesn't have the feel or love that my P01 Copperhead has.
Praying I still have it when CGW is ready lol.
Recovering Sig-aholic (LOL)
CZ Scorpion Carbine, P 07, P 09 & SP 01

Offline sumoman

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2017, 09:05:18 AM »
Just went tthrough this thread. Very interesting. I like my P-10c a lot, but  now I think trigger can be improved. In particular, somehow I have a hard time depressing the dingus completely before starting to pull the trigger, and so the back of the dingus (trigger safety) hits the back of the place where it is supposed to go in. As a result, I have two clicks... I am very sorry for the unprofessional terminology here. In short, I would be very much interested in getting improved trigger parts, without eliminating the trigger safety. This is both carry and range gun for me rotating with G19.  I am no gunsmith either. Will the gun need to be shipped to CGW?
Thanks

Offline GRU7_Mike

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2017, 09:38:40 AM »
On an S&W SD9VE after installing an Apex trigger some guns (according to Apex, less than 5%) need to have some sanding to upper rear of the dingus to enable it to obtain smooth and complete trigger travel to fire the gun.  They say this is because of variations of the firearms due to molding in production. Mine was one of the very few that needed some filing to allow the trigger full travel. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt

Offline dummykid

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2017, 12:38:51 PM »
Can we install those parts by ourselves instead of in house service?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Joe L

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2017, 09:48:38 PM »
Can we install those parts by ourselves instead of in house service?

The P-10C appears to be easier to work with than even the P-09/07, so I would think everything CGW offers will be user installable.  I'll post some how-to videos when the parts are available.   The P-10C videos will be shorter and move a little faster than the P-09/07 videos, I promise.  But the lighting will be good as will the closeups.   :) :)

Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C, P-10F, P-10S, MTR

Offline dummykid

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2017, 10:19:06 PM »
sounds great. I agree with you that working on P10c should be the same as glock/P320.  I have my P-07 and sp01 sent in for pro-package, and CGW did excellent jobs on these 2 pistols.  I am really looking forward on the P10c

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2017, 01:12:32 AM »
I am very sorry for the unprofessional terminology here.
We call things dingus, trigger pecker, and other weird names, because we can. The only time I get "professional" is with behavior. :) So far, you are quite ahead of the game, sir. 8)

Offline MissionaryMike

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2017, 04:52:55 PM »
Eagerly waiting for an update; but I'm being cool about it.  8)
Pretty much a CZ fanboy.

Offline nonamehavei

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2017, 07:32:02 PM »
Been checking the Cajun site daily, still only 2 items on the P10 page
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
    Douglas Adams

Offline dummykid

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2017, 10:51:54 PM »
I am refreshing the website twice everyday and only see 2 items

Offline Myk

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2017, 05:35:47 AM »
lol I'll gladly send my P10 c in for testing as right now it's not in my keep list. It just doesn't have the feel or love that my P01 Copperhead has.
Praying I still have it when CGW is ready lol.
Wasn't the Copper Head about 2000 ? That's some pretty high standards you're holding a sub 500 pistol to.I like my P01 too sturdy reliable you know where it is when you need it but even a stock one is over a 100 more than a p10 and stock vs. stock the p10's trigger is imo better that the p01's plus you have 15 rd. mags and a .50 " longer barrel and that barrel lugs and ramp are mammoth compared to the P01. I doubt you'll find anything you like better than a Copperhead for 500.

Offline schmeky

« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2017, 08:40:09 AM »
The kind of upgrades we have in the works are not going to be quick, but if done right, will be very effective.  We truly believe, based on the results we have gotten with our rough prototype parts, we can turn the P-10 into a superb shooter.  A Glock/M&P/XD/Beretta killer, if you will.

Sights are on order, delivery on these will be in August for the various non-tritium versions.  The Trijicon sights will be around the end of August, first of September.  We placed the largest single order in our companies history with Dawson Precision in July, just for P-10 sights.

The frame/slide upgrades are probably 2-3 months away, but we are focused on getting them dead on the first time.  No one wants to get Gen1, Gen2, etc., upgrades.  We are shooting for a Gen1 only scenario. 
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 08:43:32 AM by schmeky »

Offline dummykid

« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2017, 03:59:58 PM »
Hi David, is the frame/slide kit easy to install like glock kit?

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2017, 10:17:10 AM »
The kind of upgrades we have in the works are not going to be quick, but if done right, will be very effective.  We truly believe, based on the results we have gotten with our rough prototype parts, we can turn the P-10 into a superb shooter.  A Glock/M&P/XD/Beretta killer, if you will.

Sights are on order, delivery on these will be in August for the various non-tritium versions.  The Trijicon sights will be around the end of August, first of September.  We placed the largest single order in our companies history with Dawson Precision in July, just for P-10 sights.

The frame/slide upgrades are probably 2-3 months away, but we are focused on getting them dead on the first time.  No one wants to get Gen1, Gen2, etc., upgrades.  We are shooting for a Gen1 only scenario.

Fantastically awesome. :)