Author Topic: Informal poll .. leather holsters 97 and p01  (Read 2259 times)

Offline recoilguy

Re: Informal poll .. leather holsters 97 and p01
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 12:32:02 PM »
They are awesome if you are one the fence, but want a great holster and don't know which way to go.
Get off the fence send this guy an order and wait for the nicest, best put together holster you could hope for.
I am not going to say "for the money" because that would imply it is nice but wouldn't be if he charged more.
I personally have more then 25 holsters and I have been known to make one or two myself.
The 2 I got from Boriqua are by far the 2 nicest I now own.
I have paid more money for a bunch of my holsters and I have been very happy with them.
If I ever need or want a leather holster for a gun he makes holsters for I will buy them from him. Christmas present will be a no brainer.
I don't know this guy nor have I ever meet him but I know good workmanship and quality when I see it.
His holsters are top notch!!!! The P-01 is an awesome gun it deserves to ride in one of his holsters when you take it out for a ride.

RCG
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Offline milq

• Steel on target
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 01:41:37 AM »
Thanks for the reply Alex, I?ll be sending you a message soon.
NRA Basic Pistol Instuctor, IL FCCA Instructor.

http://jc-steelontarget.blogspot.com/ and check out www.illinoiscarry.com to learn more about CCW in IL.

Offline KME

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2017, 08:46:43 PM »
I own one of Alex's creations for my 97B and I was floored by quality and artistry of his work. The holster and magazine pouch are fantastic. So good, I have ordered Boriqua holsters for my P-01 and D PCR. Now the wait is longer (the word is out and he has plenty of orders ahead of mine) but I am not in a hurry.

I agree with Recoilguy, if you have considered buying a leather holster for your CZ, order one from Alex now, before he raises his prices. I think for the level of quality of his holsters they are seriously underpriced. I paid almost double for holsters of much lower quality.

Offline nickshawn

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 04:39:50 PM »
Put me in the line of "happy customers"! Bought a Rami holster from Alex and now have an order in for a P-01 version. Excellent work and a pleasure to do business with.

Offline vaglocker

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 01:20:20 PM »
another vote for p01

Offline BarkSlayer

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 02:29:28 PM »
P-01 for me, too.
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine are defective." - Ted Nugent