Author Topic: Luck Irishman ACR Bren Adapter 2nd run interest  (Read 3532 times)

Offline iwantmym16

Re: Luck Irishman ACR Bren Adapter 2nd run interest
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2017, 09:12:56 PM »
Great - hopefully we will get to 20 quickly and Richard can book some machining time!

Offline TonyB

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2017, 10:22:05 PM »
Are there two different threads for this?

I'm definately interested, but I only need 1

Offline iwantmym16

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2017, 01:27:29 AM »
Just one thread - the FB CZ 805 Bren Owners page Semi-Official Lucky Irishman Firearms Bren-ACR Adapter Commitment List (3rd run)
I will place your name there as a placeholder - it is a private group so you need to ask to join and it will take a day or two for you to be approved.

Offline TonyB

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2017, 05:40:05 PM »
If I join it will my all my FB friends also be able to see it?

I use my real name on FB and most people there don't have any idea I'm a "gun nut", that's something I don't advertise, except under an alias.

or can people have more than one FB account?

Offline TonyB

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2017, 06:05:07 PM »
Just one thread - the FB CZ 805 Bren Owners page Semi-Official Lucky Irishman Firearms Bren-ACR Adapter Commitment List (3rd run)
I will place your name there as a placeholder - it is a private group so you need to ask to join and it will take a day or two for you to be approved.
Thanks ... I clicked join, looking forward to seeing more of the page!

Offline Juno

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2017, 03:47:15 PM »
I'm not a Facebook user but I'm desperately in need for one of these asap. I emailed him directly but if soemoe could put me down for one I would appreciate it.
If needed my email is Aromasco47@gmail.com

Offline IndyIN

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2017, 03:51:37 PM »
I'm not a Facebook user but I'm desperately in need for one of these asap. I emailed him directly but if soemoe could put me down for one I would appreciate it.

I'll post in the thread for you.  This is is info from the Facebook group

$149 includes shipping for an adapter. Add $170 for the stock of your color choice, black or FDE. Please note, sometimes FDE can get a little delayed, no more than 45 days.

Offline Juno

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2017, 03:59:02 PM »
Thanks!!!! Can't freaking wait for these to get going the M4 adapter I use on my sbr is garbage

I'll post in the thread for you.  This is is info from the Facebook group

$149 includes shipping for an adapter. Add $170 for the stock of your color choice, black or FDE. Please note, sometimes FDE can get a little delayed, no more than 45 days.

Offline LeeMajors

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2017, 09:52:01 AM »
Sorry, yes I don't get notifications.  I need to figure out how to fix that, just don't have time to mess with it. 

If you don't FB, just email me directly at sales@lifeindustries.net

The server seems to be working well now.

We have reached our 20 pre-order goal and pre-order discounted sales are now over.  I will reach out to the one person here who committed before the cutoff and grandfather you in but otherwise, regular production units will be available on our website. 

That's something we like to do for pre-orders, make it worth your while to help us crowd fund, so to speak. 

Thank you,

Offline LeeMajors

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2017, 09:57:21 AM »
eMail received and responded, my apologies for the delay, your spot is held pending payment. 

Thanks!

anything