Author Topic: Rarity of matte stainless CZ?  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Tyerone

• Saving the planet.
Re: Rarity of matte stainless CZ?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2019, 04:11:16 PM »
I?ve carried all of these....the ounce?s of difference can/do, ?make a difference? at times......add to these base weights, 10-19 9mm rounds and the differences do stretch out a bit  ???

36.1 oz   Full Size Stainless
35.2 oz   Full Size Steel
32.8 oz   Compact Steel
29.4 oz   Phantom Polymer  (my personal favorite)
28.1 oz   P01 Alloy
27.5 oz   PCR Alloy

Ya.  And also the barrel length and handle length if you want to carry concealed.  The slight difference in the PCR barrel length leads me to choose the Rami for concealed carry over it almost everytime, let alone a full size gun.  Makes a b7g difference in dress casual garb.  If your daily attire consists of bib overalls, you obviously have more choices.  A full size duty piece only works OWB or under the opposite arm pit in a belly band for me.  Maybe a shoulder rig would be Mir comfortable for a concealed full size gun as the tradeoff with the belly band, needing to be tighter for the weight is extra sweat.

Offline eastman

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2019, 05:03:57 PM »
...Hey!  Another look at the above photo shows the polished stainless in the background with an ejection port to the left!
 ;) ::)
I might be interested in such a mirror-image carry for the left hip.

As long as you are always standing next to a mirror (like the back of the case)
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline Batt 57

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2019, 04:52:50 AM »
One of our local Shoot Straight stores has both the polished and matte finish in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it the Apopka store?
No, West Palm Beach on Southern Blvd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline jberke

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2019, 12:01:44 PM »
Getting back to berke......
Why do you think the P01 is a better carry gun over the 75B?   I assume most people do not carry pistols with lights/lasers/etc hanging from a rail.
Let me know.

I'm a "smaller" individual.  And I don't seem to do well with IWB holsters.  I carry a PCR, and the weight of that one can be tough for me sometimes with what I have to holster it with, at least if I want it concealed, really concealed.  Often I find myself going to a smaller .380 to make it easier.  I notice others carrying sometimes, and I call it covered up, not concealed.  So I'm not like some that feel comfortable carrying something like a full size 1911 or 75b.   I do have to admit I'm relatively new to concealed carry and still haven't found the "most comfortable" for me to carry.

anything