Author Topic: Evo Carbine feed ramp pic  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Mastodon

Evo Carbine feed ramp pic
« on: August 27, 2017, 11:54:00 PM »
I can't wait to get out to fire it. Picked up this '17 stamped carbine only a few days ago.
I've owned/own many a CZ pistol,  but not a rifle or carbine.

My question is: Feed ramp isn't so shiny all the way down.  **see photo, sorry for the camera flash.** Is that just going to be a cosmetic issue? I can live with that. 

Unfired. It doesnt have to be a sports car inside. I just don't want any rust or premature wearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chartered in 1845 by The Republic of Texas

Offline Mastodon

Re: Evo Carbine feed ramp pic
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 12:41:29 AM »
I suppose it is just the chrome-lining on the ramp not fully applied at production. 

Offline Mastodon

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 11:20:18 AM »
I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it come to my brand new firearms. All these weapons that I'm going to shoot like heck anyways.
So many CZ handguns in my life, and this ramp just "looked different" to me.

Daniel with CZ gave me a quick reply this AM.

Part of it:
"The feed ramp is polished not chromed but it isn?t polished all the way to the bottom of the ramp. As long as there isn?t an issue with function I wouldn?t worry about it."

As soon as rain slacks off (I, by the grace of God, currentlylive far enough away from Harvey), I have tons of rounds just waiting to be fed to it.  Looking forward to this thing.

lol, Thanks for letting me talk it out a bit on what continues to be a great forum. I've been gone from here for a while.

Offline SouthernScorp

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 12:55:31 PM »
Everytime get free time to shoot itrains here aswell in southeast LA. Just looks to be cosmetic. Be sure to deep clean before firing, scorpions come dripping with machine oil and some sort of really sticky/tacky coating on everything from factory.
CZ Scorpion Evo S1 Pistol:

SLR Synergy Mini comp
SBT-EVO Brace
PMM Safety Levers
Dual HBI Prostock Charging Handles
Gearhead Mag Release
HBI Trigger Spring
HBI Delta Trigger
PMM QD Front & Rear
Magpul MS1 + QDs
Holosun HS515cu on ADM low mount
Vendetta VP-17-A AFG