Author Topic: CZ trigger swap exchange  (Read 6056 times)

Offline geronimoose

Re: CZ trigger swap exchange
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2017, 03:28:47 PM »
Hey guys cz just sent an updated email that confirms that we can keep the old trigger packs

Heres the email i just got

Starting Monday, August 21 we began the first wave of Scorpion Trigger Swaps. Starting with the oldest registrants in our system, we sent out emails directing these customers to our webstore to complete an order for a free replacement trigger pack, with the option to opt out and get a discount coupon for use on the webstore. With this swap there is no need to return your original trigger pack.

In a comically tragic turn of events, storms rolled through Kansas City area Monday afternoon, throwing a wrench in the works with a power surge. As of Tuesday afternoon, key systems were still having trouble booting, meaning our webstore remains offline. 

We apologize for the further delay, but cattle prods can only make our IT department work so fast.

If you have received the email to begin the swap, click that link every 4-6 hours to see if our webstore is back up and running. There should be plenty of trigger packs to complete the swap (so long as someone doesn’t try to order 1,111 of them – looking at you James B.).

If you haven’t yet received the email, we’d appreciate your patience as we work our way forward in the queue of customers who signed up. We should be able to take care of these swaps in several large waves, so there should not be a substantial delay.

Look for further correspondence later this week when a flood, tornado or other natural disaster yet again foils our attempt to make right by Scorpion owners.

Just kidding!

We hope...

CZ-USA

Offline Destructo6

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2017, 03:42:32 PM »
Most current email, as of about 10 minutes ago, confirms that they will not want the original trigger pack returned to them.

So, some will have bits to play with.

Offline WaltherP99

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2017, 03:57:36 PM »
Interesting...

Offline czfan12

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2017, 04:33:59 PM »
Hmmm...I checked all my email accounts and I have nothing so far.  Maybe they haven't gotten that far down the list yet.

Offline John A.

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2017, 04:35:21 PM »
I don't know.

I checked within about 30 minutes of getting the email and after typing in the product number, said out of stock.

I've had my scorpion for way more than a year now.
When people ignorant of guns make gun laws, you end up with ignorant gun laws.

Offline WaltherP99

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2017, 06:25:48 PM »
Site is back up with packs in stock.

Offline John A.

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2017, 07:03:27 PM »
Why are they showing $250 on a warranty issue?

Offline John A.

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2017, 07:13:11 PM »
ok, I got it now.  I haven't gotten the coupon code email yet. 

To opt in, and receive a Free Trigger Pack, with Free Economy Shipping, go to https://shop.cz-usa.com and register using your email: <your email> Once registered, use the search function in the top right corner of the page to search for Part Number 41350. Add the part to your cart. Next, click on the cart icon in the top right corner of the page.

Once on the View Cart page, enter your personalized coupon code xxxxxx and click apply, to receive the part and economy shipping free.

Offline WaltherP99

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2017, 07:19:23 PM »
ok, I got it now.  I haven't gotten the coupon code email yet. 

To opt in, and receive a Free Trigger Pack, with Free Economy Shipping, go to https://shop.cz-usa.com and register using your email: <your email> Once registered, use the search function in the top right corner of the page to search for Part Number 41350. Add the part to your cart. Next, click on the cart icon in the top right corner of the page.

Once on the View Cart page, enter your personalized coupon code xxxxxx and click apply, to receive the part and economy shipping free.

Sounds like the e-mail I got. Your code isn't showing in the e-mail you got? Should start with TSBLACK or something close.

Offline John A.

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2017, 07:24:44 PM »
No, I haven't gotten a code.

After I tried to pull the trigger pack up, they were out of stock and wouldn't add to my cart, I deleted my email.  I thought "great another waste of time."

Though I'm sure there wasn't a code in the email.

In all fairness, the email was essentially the same as this:
-------------

You are receiving this email because you have signed up for the Scorpion Trigger Swap Replacement (black). Please accept our apologies for the delay in fulfilling these swaps. We never anticipated that replacement parts would take this long.

As a thank you for your patience, we would like to extend a special coupon code to you that gives 25% off Scorpion magazines SCORP25. This coupon can be used as many times as you would like at https://shop.cz-usa.com until 12/31/2017.

TO OPT IN

We have a large set of trigger packs currently prepared, with more being built each week, so we will fill these orders on a first come/first served basis.

TO OPT OUT

If you no longer wish to receive a trigger pack, we have a special coupon code xxxx good for 20% off your next order* (must purchase by 12/31/2017). This coupon can be used only once by the customer account associated with your email, but can be stacked with the SCORP25 code. (*excludes sale items)

Again, we sincerely apologize for the extended delay in fulfilling the Scorpion Trigger Swap, we never anticipated that it would take this long.

If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact us at parts@cz-usa.com

Sincerely,

CZ-USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The 2nd email I got was this:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting Monday, August 21 we began the first wave of Scorpion Trigger Swaps. Starting with the oldest registrants in our system, we sent out emails directing these customers to our webstore to complete an order for a free replacement trigger pack, with the option to opt out and get a discount coupon for use on the webstore. With this swap there is no need to return your original trigger pack.

In a comically tragic turn of events, storms rolled through Kansas City area Monday afternoon, throwing a wrench in the works with a power surge. As of Tuesday afternoon, key systems were still having trouble booting, meaning our webstore remains offline. 

We apologize for the further delay, but cattle prods can only make our IT department work so fast.

If you have received the email to begin the swap, click that link every 4-6 hours to see if our webstore is back up and running. There should be plenty of trigger packs to complete the swap (so long as someone doesn’t try to order 1,111 of them – looking at you James B.).

If you haven’t yet received the email, we’d appreciate your patience as we work our way forward in the queue of customers who signed up. We should be able to take care of these swaps in several large waves, so there should not be a substantial delay.

Look for further correspondence later this week when a flood, tornado or other natural disaster yet again foils our attempt to make right by Scorpion owners.

Just kidding!

We hope...

CZ-USA

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:26:51 PM by John A. »

Offline WaltherP99

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2017, 07:32:30 PM »
The first e-mail is the one that would have contained the code. That's the one that had my code in it...I never got a second e-mail concerning the storm/IT issues. Maybe an e-mail to CZ would help you out and getting your code.

Offline John A.

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2017, 08:37:10 PM »
Yeah, or a phone call.

Offline WaltherP99

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2017, 09:43:34 PM »
Yeah, or a phone call.

True! (Never think about mentioning phones...hate talking on them...LOL)

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Offline John A.

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2017, 09:49:49 PM »
I'm sure they'll do right.

After all, I guess it was mostly my fault to begin with for deleting the email, but true enough, it did say out of stock after I signed in and tried to put it in my cart.

I'll update and let you guys know what they say.

Offline Lefty265

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2017, 09:54:14 PM »
Mine finally went through. 3rd time to the site and showed "in stock". Will keep updated through the process.

anything