Poll

What would you most like to see from CZ...........

CZ 97 in 10mm
22 (37.3%)
Alloy Frame Full Size CZ 75
5 (8.5%)
Single Stack Compact 9mm (w/slimmed down frame)
11 (18.6%)
Single Stack Sub-Compact 9mm (w/slimmed down frame)
21 (35.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: November 24, 2017, 08:44:21 PM

Author Topic: What would you like to see next..........poll  (Read 4096 times)

Offline PappaWheelie

• "This is war, and in war, time is of the essence."
    • The Children's Bread
Re: What would you like to see next..........poll
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 10:25:52 PM »
I'd like to see a (not on your list) 2075 RAMI BD 9mm Subcompact-based "restyle" with CZ 97 BD/CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical/CZ SP-01 sculpting all the way around the trigger guard (the CZ trademark chamfer/fillet wrapping from grip area to under-barrel area), principally for cosmetic attractiveness; and the CZ 97's tighter packaging slide width to bullet proportions (the CZ 97 slide width is less than 2X cartridge diameter, so a proportional 9mm slide width would be only 19mm or 3/4" =9mm narrower than current!!!), yet with double stack capacity (15 rounds!!) same as the RAMI. The CZ 97 proves that such proportions can be made high capacity (double stack), with frame only 1mm wider than slide (keeping the state-of-the art full length internal rails, of course) in the barrel region (keep current perfect RAMI grip width with its current extended magazine and slightly rounded tactile rubber grips, however, as well as its ultimately concealable 3" barrel length http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=81829.msg600234#msg600234 ). 

The requisite RAMI-optimized slide mass, which contributes to CZ-legendary recoil "softness," would ideally be retained by "up higher" repackaging as needed, wherein recoil muzzle flip would be counteracted in part (more than current) by the fact that recoil gas pressure applied below the slide's center of mass creates an initial anti-flip moment as the slide is accelerated rearwardly.

Keep the commander DA/SA external (real gun) hammer, of course, and watch the competition read 'em and weep at CZ's state-of-the-art 15 round (!!) double stack Subcompact being narrower up top than most if not all of their obsolete single stacks!

Reviewers: if you'd also like to see such an over-the-top 15 round DA/SA subcompact, please forward this link
http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=92719.msg707426#msg707426 
to CZ-USA, attn: Dereck at:     info <info@cz-usa.com>
-or perhaps better yet to CZUB in the Czech Republic at    info@czub.cz
or both...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:57:59 PM by PappaWheelie »
Member, Gun Owners of America
CC: CZ 2075 RAMI BD in PappaWheelie Invisible 15 Round RAMI Holster
Homeboy: CZ 97 BD, Underwood 45 Super 120 Grain Xtreme Defender ammo
UBG: CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical Urban Grey Suppressor-ready
-all w/ CGW Short Reset Kit/1485-T2 Disco, 5 "Thick" Trigger, polished SA tooth

Offline CZATC

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2017, 09:26:33 PM »
May as well dream...

10mm 97B

P01 'Phantom'

527 carbine in 6.8 SPC II w/ 10rd mags that allow handloading to 2.3" COAL

Rami Slim- Single Stack in 9mm

Maybe a couple factory rds cut models of existing models

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

CZ 75 SP01-bone stock....CGW bushing and 85 trigger in parts box waiting
TriStar C100 Tungsten Cerakote-CGW kit upon reintroduction :)

Offline zormpas

• Zorba, "The Veiled Male"
    • Zorba, "The Veiled Male"
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2017, 11:18:56 AM »
Single stack 9

Yep. Everybody has one, but CZ needs one to compete.

Compact/sub-compact in polymer, please.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 01:38:24 AM »
There IS one CZ97 in 10mm, at CZ-USA. I was told the changes that were done to make it work right were very expensive, and unlikely to be cost effective for a niche market gun...but they did do one...no, it's not for sale.
Zorba, the CZ P-10C is the poly compact, although being the same size as a Glock 19 I don't think it's really all that compact. I would say the P-10S when it comes out will fill the subcompact niche, IF it's small enough. I want one of those to fill the BUG role.
CZATC, you are speaking my language - the Phantom made into a Compact would be very cool, and with the military contracts, it won't be disappearing soon. However, if you look at the interior and compare to any of the P series hammer pistols you can see it is the last of the old style CZ pistols. I don't know if they could find a market for a mini Phantom, (Spectre, maybe?), but I'd love to see it.
I love my 527M carbine, and yes, I proudly flaunt the only 10 round mag ever made for it, BUT...you are absolutely right - in other calibers with larger mags would be nice - I want the Carbine in 6.5 Grendel with ten round mags, and a version of my CSR stock in polymer, folding.

GeneticallySwiss...from your lips to the Good Lords ears!  8)

The Guardian

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2017, 09:02:16 AM »
There IS one CZ97 in 10mm, at CZ-USA. I was told the changes that were done to make it work right were very expensive, and unlikely to be cost effective for a niche market gun...but they did do one...no, it's not for sale

Sometimes the thought of something is more inspiring than have to deal with the reality..it ain?t gonna happen....though what was once a niche market, really seems to be catching on a bit....maybe in time the benefit will out weigh the cost.......would be nice to at least see a picture of the prototype  :)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2017, 11:16:06 PM »
How about video instead? 8)

Offline dshoub

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 02:51:23 PM »
Oh man, I would love to see CZ come out with an alloy frame single-stack subcompact DA/SA 9mm for CC. I'd be all over that!