Author Topic: Done with the NRA -- NRA wants to ban bumpfire stocks & other near f/a devices  (Read 13312 times)

Offline Evolve13

• BANNED
    • It Will Come Back Ten Fold
That saying has been around for years and it is not reality.
We have given the anti gun crowd too much for too long and every time we go to the table WE lose something else.
Give them nothing more ever.period.

Agreed.

We have a Pro Gun House.  We have a Pro Gun Senate.  We have a President with an A+ rating from the NRA.  Why should we be giving up anything? 

Why is the NRA making Trump give up "Rate Increasing Devices?"  Why does an A+ rated President say that it's good he needs to fight the NRA?  Why does the NRA A+ rated President say that the left doesn't need to be afraid of the NRA?  Why does the President want to give the police the power to immediately take guns away from citizens without due process?

OPEN YOUR EYES.

And it is these unreasonable and inflexible positions that will doom any efforts by reasoned minds to strike a FAIR AND SENSIBLE compromise.

The slippery slope argument holds no water.
It is coming, get used to  it.

REASONABLE LEGISLATION IS THE FUTURE
The best defense against evil men,
are good men who are skilled at violence.

Offline Evolve13

• BANNED
    • It Will Come Back Ten Fold
FAIR AND SENSIBLE COMPROMISE ?

Those words strung together like that sounds like something your spouses attorney would say during a divorce proceeding.

And I don't really like lawyers anyway.

And in that divorce mediation the way both parties get a bit of what they want and neither comes out bloody is just that:

A FAIR AND SENSIBLE COMPROMISE.

Some choose to take unreasonable positions and say my way or the highway.

That party almost always comes away bitter and battered no matter.

Those who take extreme positions and never find any level of compromise are truly the saddest and most bitter people around.

FAIR AND REASONABLE ARE NOT DIRTY WORDS TO SANE AND RATIONAL PEOPLE.

I would venture to say I have been party to a great many more mediations and litigation then many on here.

Stubborn and unreasonable people almost always at some point go down in flames and cut their noses off to spite their face.

I have seen it hundreds of times.

If you bend, you don't break.

As i type all this it all seems so simple, but lest i forget that there are around 20-25 million people stuck in the stone ages.

Opinions however are like butt holes.

Everyone has one and most are stinky.

The best defense against evil men,
are good men who are skilled at violence.

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • 'Live Long, and Prosper'
Anyone who doesn't understand the difference between a RIGHT and a PRIVILEGE needs to stay away from these sort of threads. Rights are non-negotiable, privileges are not.

Locked before someone gets themselves 'moderated' over something in the heat of the moment.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.