Author Topic: What speed loader or thumb helper for the P10C  (Read 9446 times)

Oldhammerdude

What speed loader or thumb helper for the P10C
« on: October 19, 2017, 07:35:00 PM »
Before you say it. I will not spend 30 to 40 bucks on one of the Lula things. I've checked some of the ones I have and they dont fit over the mag body for this pistol. Is there another product that will work and not cost so much for a nickels worth of plastic.
 Any suggestions are welcome though,Really. I might even keep the P10C, Time will tell

Offline Joe Allen

Re: What speed loader or thumb helper for the P10C
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 07:53:58 PM »
Go big or go home: https://www.afloader.com/

Offline Joe Allen

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 08:14:27 PM »
Actually, this one came up in conversation at a match a few days ago: http://www.etsgroup.us/ETS-Group-C-A-M-Loader-p/etscam-9-40.htm

For the life of me, I don't see how that doesn't mangle your feed lips, but they swear up and down, in multiple places that it doesn't.

A heck of a lot cheaper than the afloader, and quicker than cane through a goose!

Offline earlan357

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 05:40:37 PM »
Before you say it. I will not spend 30 to 40 bucks on one of the Lula things. I've checked some of the ones I have and they dont fit over the mag body for this pistol. Is there another product that will work and not cost so much for a nickels worth of plastic.
 Any suggestions are welcome though,Really. I might even keep the P10C, Time will tell

The Glock factory mag loader works.

My UpLula works great with my P10C mags.  You sure it wasn't one of the dozen or so knockoffs?
Here's Hickok45 using one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i97bxWSJY6A&feature=youtu.be&t=1608
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 05:46:25 PM by earlan357 »

Offline The Conservative

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 05:51:53 PM »
Yours is the first negative comment I have heard or read.  Mine have been flawless on CZ, Beretta, H&K, CZ, Walther and Glock that I can remember off the top of my head.  I even use them for single stack mags.  I have yet to try them with P-10 mags but have used them with P-09 mags.  I will not go without them, even have extras I keep in my trunk. 
“The projectiles need to go where they will make the guy leak the quickest.  Your goal is to depressurize the circulatory system – let air in, let fluid out. Bonus points for any other disruptions, but don’t count on them.”   Pat Rogers

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 08:00:31 PM »
Search around for the uplula you can find them cheaper.
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline OldGringo

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 08:43:09 PM »
I own a maglula uplula and it works perfectly on my P-10c spare mags I bought for my P-07; in fact, the mag bodies are identical with the same neon red follower and the front cuts for the P-10 mag release. I'm in no way connected with the product other than I own one.

There is really no other simple mag loader that I've found to compete with the maglula.

Previously, mag loaders seem to have had a dubious reputation among pistol shooters.
Before the maglula mag loaders tended to come in two categories:

1- "Inexpensive" small mag loaders which would save your thumbs but were slow to use. These are good for getting the last round in a tight mag or if you have arthritis or have suffered a hand injury.

2 - Professional heavy duty mag loaders (some motorized) which saved your thumbs and were fast, but insanely expensive and not portable.

Honestly, the maglula just works better than any of the other compact portable mag loaders I've tried. I use it, not because it saves my thumbs (it does), but because it is genuinely faster that hand loading pistol cartridges in magazines.

If you shoot enough that saving time or your thumbs is an issue, than I would recommend you 'bite the bullet' and swing for a maglula. You could spend a bit less with 'cheaper' loaders but by the time you've tried them all out and found them lacking, you could have just bought the maglula all along and have spent less money.

Offline Vernonion

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 10:52:48 PM »
Definitely the Uplula! I use it for both my Sheild single stack and my 75B. I haven't tried it on my Colt 1911 yet though,but the say it works.

Offline IDescribe

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 11:23:07 PM »
Nothing is close to the UpLula.  Suck it up and buy the UpLula.

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 07:04:26 AM »
Nothing is close to the UpLula.  Suck it up and buy the UpLula.
Yep ^^^^^^ what he said^^^^
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline StuckonGlocks21

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 11:20:34 AM »

Check out the Glock magazine speedloader perfection? Video. It looks homemade and duplicate-able. No reason it shouldn?t work with CZ magazines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Vernonion

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2017, 03:09:51 PM »
^^^^Genious! I think it would work with most any mags. Won't fit in the range bag though and I don't have enough mags collected to do at home and carry to the range. Uplula is still my vote for simple and small.

Offline clopperfootze

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2017, 05:12:56 PM »

Sticking with your parameters $$ wise, the answer is NO.  Sorry.

Offline Rudy18

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 09:50:06 AM »
When I was introduced to the 'Lula, it was such a relief on my arthritic hands I would have paid much more than it cost. Associate at Cabela's grabbed a random mag, a box of snap caps, and the loader. Opened everything and showed me how it worked with a couple rounds and said "Here, you finish". I bought it on the spot, and $34 was a bargain in my mind.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2017, 07:23:48 AM »
2 - Professional heavy duty mag loaders (some motorized) which saved your thumbs and were fast, but insanely expensive and not portable.

Really? A motorized mag loader? Never heard of such a thing, wild.
I have one or two older CZ mag loaders somewhere, the cheap plastic doohickys that go over the top of them mag, (if they haven't been lost over the years somewhere), just never used them.

anything