Author Topic: New CZ Announcements Soon, What Are You Wanting?  (Read 4493 times)

Offline skin

Re: New CZ Announcements Soon, What Are You Wanting?
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2017, 03:48:47 PM »
 I would like to see a higher pressure 30 cal, 7.62 cartridge, maybe an updated 30 luger in a steel cz75 platform.

Offline Vinny

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2017, 06:02:45 PM »
OK, 2018 is just a few days away. What's it gonna be for new handguns from CZ? I can only hope for....

Like others have requested.....
Pre-milled P-07and/or P-09 optic-ready/suppressor-ready models

Single Stack micro 9
"Without Fear, there can be no Courage"
"Carpe Diem"

Offline Coleman

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2017, 11:50:44 PM »
CZ P10 full size and subcompact are both coming sure thing may not be 2018 sure hope so but id say its a good possibility the full size may come mid to late 2018. They only need to manufacture the slide and barrels they'll most likely come with same frame and mags with extended base pads. This is most likely the reason itll come before the subcompact. Im sure theyll evaluate what sells best for other manufacturers. Even though they are in bad shape in the conceal carry end of guns outside of the rami. But i could be wrong about it all. Im just looking at what the market is asking for as they will to. And its all P10 because this gun has brought them a slough of new customers theyd never had without it.

Offline Vinny

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2017, 07:55:36 AM »
CZ P10 full size and subcompact are both coming sure thing may not be 2018 sure hope so but id say its a good possibility the full size may come mid to late 2018. They only need to manufacture the slide and barrels they'll most likely come with same frame and mags with extended base pads. This is most likely the reason itll come before the subcompact. Im sure theyll evaluate what sells best for other manufacturers. Even though they are in bad shape in the conceal carry end of guns outside of the rami. But i could be wrong about it all. Im just looking at what the market is asking for as they will to. And its all P10 because this gun has brought them a slough of new customers theyd never had without it.

You're undoubtedly correct that they will concentrate upon filling out the P10 product line.
However, offering an optic-ready product like milled P-07/09 to compete with Glock's MOS; I believe wouldn't really take much effort. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
"Carpe Diem"

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2017, 08:37:58 PM »
For those who like Urban grey,

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/shot-show-2018/
   Supposedly coming
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline myczaccount

« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2017, 06:26:55 PM »
CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical
CZ 75 Compact (steel/railed, SKU: 99021)
CZ 75 Pre B (1995)
CZ P-07
Sig Sauer P226 ASE
HK VP9 Tactical

Offline dbarn

« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2018, 10:36:47 PM »
Something not too out in left field and an improvement to an already great pistol.

Would love to see a more reduced and less obtrusive slide stop for the P-01 pistol for those of us that use a high thumbs grip. At least with the SP-01 we have the option of using the nice flat unobtrusive RAMI slide stop.

How about a similar option for the P-01? At least Scott at CGW was kind enough to mill the existing slide stop down for me. But it would be nice to see a factory non extended-non interfering flat slide stop.

Offline 0119

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2018, 07:19:16 AM »
Instead of new models for 2018 I'd like to see them use the $ and effort to make their factory bigger/efficient so more blasted CZ's come into the country and are SIMPLY AVAILABLE TO BUY!

Offline Arndog123

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2018, 07:31:02 AM »

Offline Vinny

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2018, 10:34:46 AM »
SO far, for new pistols on the CZUSA website I see some new color P-10C's, suppressor-ready P-10C, but NO announcement of a P-10S sub-compact yet!

Understandably, they're trying to keep up with orders for models already in the line. Changing colors and barrels, no big deal.

I still wish they'd offer a couple of models like P-07, P-09 or P-10 with pre-milled slide optic-ready like Glock, Sig, FNH, etc., etc.
I'm finding I like Red Dot with iron co-witness more and more. Is it just me??
"Carpe Diem"

Offline Mike Russell

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2018, 10:56:16 AM »
At the risk of beating a dead horse that will never come to fruition...

I'd really like a 97 frame, TS slide, 10mm.

;) ;D

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2018, 11:02:59 AM »
For some reason I don’t think the P10s or F will come out till the US factory is built. Hope I’m wrong, just a gut feeling. 
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline Vinny

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2018, 11:19:38 AM »
At the risk of beating a dead horse that will never come to fruition...

I'd really like a 97 frame, TS slide, 10mm.

;) ;D

OK, You're undoubtedly right, I'll consider my horse dead.
Thank goodness for us there's a 10mm EAA Witness Elite Match-Tangfolio, FNH-FNX Tactical optic-ready, and sources like CZCustom, Primary Machine, and CGW. Variety is the Cajun Spice of life!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 11:46:08 AM by Vinny »
"Carpe Diem"

Offline Mike Russell

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2018, 12:55:45 PM »
OK, You're undoubtedly right, I'll consider my horse dead.
Thank goodness for us there's a 10mm EAA Witness Elite Match-Tangfolio, FNH-FNX Tactical optic-ready, and sources like CZCustom, Primary Machine, and CGW. Variety is the Cajun Spice of life!

Vinny, I was REALLY hoping for one for so many years, but it's just not going to happen. If it does, I'll be pleasantly surprised and buy one as soon as they're available.

We were holding out hope on the XD forum about Springfield's obvious 10mm announcement...which ended up being an overpriced TRP 1911 in a flooded 10mm 1911 market, rather than the XD and/or XDm we were hoping for (as an alternate to the Glock).

Offline Vinny

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2018, 04:40:33 PM »
Mike,
I know it's not a 10mm CZ, but in the meantime can that void be filled by EAA's Tanfoglio 10mm Witness Elite Match? Apparently the design is very similar to CZ and executed in Tanfoglio's Italian Custom Shop. I do see some positive comments in the CZForum 'Clone' section; but I've never really experienced one. Have you tried one of these?? (However, beware EAA's customer service gets poor reviews). I know, it's not a CZ!

Anyhow, just picked up my new P-07 SR at FFL today. Sending it off next for slide milling and optic mount. I could have waited for one of those 'pretty new 2018 colors', but plain 'ol black will have to do with some handsome Talon grip wraps. So for now....I've got plenty of CZ goodness to keep me busy.  O0
"Carpe Diem"

anything