Author Topic: VZ2008 with RS Regulate Scope Mount?  (Read 1822 times)

Offline CCW-Ohio

VZ2008 with RS Regulate Scope Mount?
« on: December 30, 2017, 04:51:21 PM »
Hey All,

I recently bought and received an RS Regulate Scope mount for my VZ2008 with the folding steel stock. After receiving the mount today, it seems that it will not slide into place. I believe that the part of the folding stock adapter that is there for a rifle sling is in the way of my ability to slide the scope mount into place.

This post is for a sanity check, and to make sure that I'm not overlooking something obvious. In hindsight, I should have posed the question here before spending $$$ on this puppy.

Has anyone put this scope mount (VZ-304M from RS Regulate) with a folding stock VZ2008?

Phil - Happy New Year!!!

Offline Howlin Mad

Re: VZ2008 with RS Regulate Scope Mount?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 01:59:50 AM »
You have two choices.

1. Take the stock off and then slide the mount onto the rail and reinstall the stock.

2. Cut off the sling mount.

Ok, three choices.

3. Replace original folding stock with something that doesn't have the sling mount in the way.

Offline Horse

• RS Regulate
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 11:44:25 PM »
Like using our VZSA stock adaptor and a Magpul Yugo Zhukov
Owner: RSRegulate.com

Offline DWDM_IntheDFW

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 04:14:50 PM »
Like using our VZSA stock adaptor and a Magpul Yugo Zhukov

I'm considering that for my new VZ58 5.56 Tactical. Already had the M4 magazine adapter in hand before the rifle arrived, and I *love* the ergonomics of the Zhukov.  That and it looks like OEM vs. the AR buffer tube that's on there now.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Offline RSR

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 10:49:51 PM »
Fiddled w/ the Zhukov on a demo Magpul AK at Cabelas last week.  I'm sold.  Not 100% certain that Horse's stock angle will work for me w/ a lower 1/3rd red dot though...

anything