Author Topic: Decisions  (Read 462 times)

Offline Firemanjones

Decisions
« on: January 10, 2018, 07:22:20 PM »
I’ve had a 462 trainer for a few years and have shot it rarely. I also have a Colt 6940 and have a bipod, scope and some other stuff for it. I used to shoot them in the mountains until my friend passed two years ago. Well last week I went shooting with some retired friends I used to work with to Okeechobee and we shot our rifles. What a blast. So this passed weekend I ordered a Leupold 3-9x33EFR scope, rings and rail adapters  and will order some more mags for the CZ. We are going again tomorrow. I want to get a 512, either a semi or carbine. The carbine reminds me too much of the 10/22 I once had. I am a tall guy, 6’4” and think the longer rifle would suit me better. I haven’t found any store locally who has these 512s in stock to hold or examine. You all have any advise?

By the way, I shoot my pistols every week and when I am in the mountains I shoot more since I can shoot of my deck at paper and steel targets. The rifles I usually go to Dirty Johns in NC.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 07:27:13 PM by Firemanjones »
Safety First
Living the dream, driving a Fire Engine RETIRED shooting my Guns in FL and the Mountains of NC and hanging in Mannheim.

Offline Firemanjones

Re: Decisions
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 08:07:07 PM »
Anyone have actual experience and advise between the carbine and the semi? Anyone?
Safety First
Living the dream, driving a Fire Engine RETIRED shooting my Guns in FL and the Mountains of NC and hanging in Mannheim.

Offline Firemanjones

Re: Decisions
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 12:48:26 PM »
Nevermind, I purchased a 452 American instead.
Safety First

anything